How old is too old?

How old?

What do you mean - "do anything with?"

Your post doesn't make any sense. Clarify, clarify, clarify.

I stay away from people over 65. I don't do anything with them. Death follows them around every corner, and could potentially mistake me for them, and I could die from that. Screw that. Stay home and watch Matlock, old people!

dudesomewhere

um, I don't think I want that clarified, lol.

I'm 31...we could hang out, I can buy you a book, we go eat some sushi...you can be my lil sis...

yeah keep it innocent you youngsters :p

• Author
mizunderstood

well heres the story behind the question.....sorry i didn't put it earlier! anywayz here it goes. I have been taking to this guy on the internet for about a month now and just the other day he told me how old he was (49) and that he wanted to meet me and stuff. So i don't know if i should be weirded out by that or what i am sort of confused. Do you think that is weird? or too old or what is your thoughts on that?

Well, he's old enough to be your father (he may be older than your father) - how do you feel about that?

I think it's an awfully big age difference and while it is flattering that he is interested in you, you would probably have more fun with someone closer to your own age.

Why can't he get a woman his age? Why does he have to go for someone more than HALF his own? That screams, "Something's wrong here!"

That's disgusting. A guy who goes after women half his age - that's nasty. We call those guys "Cherry Pickers."

Those guys are only out for one thing and one thing only. I would stay away from him and find a guy who isn't old enough to be your dad.

I am a 40 year old married man. My wife is also 40.

Sure I look at young women and crave there hot tight bodies.

But when it actually comes down to the reality of having a relationship, I am more compatable with someone closer to my own age.

And as far as sex goes, it has been my experience that older women are better, more confident and less inhibited in bed....alot of young girls are shy, uptight and boring in bed.