Sex vs. Feelings??

In my experiences, and from what I have observed with other people, no. Feelings will always get in the way, as someone will develop some type of attachment.

I often see this, and have experienced this, in instances where one person openly admits that he or she does not want a relationship. The two people get close with kissing, touching, sex, and then things get different. The two people begin to act as though they are in a relationship, as they actually are in a type of relationship. The person who does not want a relationship will most likely bring up that things are feeling as if there is a relationship (there is, and was, and this person should have known this before becoming intimate here and there with the other person), and will want to leave. Then, my friend, you get a hurtful cold shoulder.

There are a number of ways that these things can happen, and even more ways that they can end. Feelings, or changes in behavior, always end up getting in the way.

If it only happens once or twice, sure, it's possible, anything's possible. But that usually doesn't happen.

I have a special friend... we have connected 4 times , he lives out of town in Virginia Beach... hes afraid of LDR's and Im not. Our physical attraction is so strong we cant help ourselves... but it does get weird sometimes and I want to get closer to him...but he puts up a wall... I will have to end it when I find a person here where I live, but for now its fun.