Should I ?

ahmedelsaka

hey, me and my exgirlfriend, we broke up, but we still are REALLY close friends, and we still flirt and stuff, but one of my friends, ((though we werent really that close, but we hang out still)) that she just started talking to and recently, the have become so close and they flirt and do alot of I love you bro/sis ****, but she still treats me normally, but still i have been a little upset as I have knew her for longer than he did, and we went through so much together, and also, one of our special things between me and her was playing PS3 online together, and he started to play with her, and today she told me that she wanted to play with him, and we all had our microphones on so we can talk together while playing, and then him and his friends, started talking sh*t about her and saying not so good things, and I had gotten angry and sent her a message saying "how are you letting them say that to you?" and she replied "why what are they saying? I cant hear them because I dont have a mic" I said ill tell you later Im kinda tired, and closed, now I dont know if I can tell her, or shouldnt I, I want to tell her because she means the world to me, and I HATE seeing her with other dudes, and he is not only taking her away from me, but making fun of her behind her back, and that is KILLING ME,

if i tell her she will stop talking to him, but if she tells him that I told her, im screwed. what should I do to not get in trouble?

You seem to have deep feelings for her, so why don't you try to get together again with her ? I would love to have such a GF who plays PS3 with me so much fun :D.

And you shouldn't tell her just tell your male friends shut a **** up don't speak like that of her .

Have a nice time :)

• Author
ahmedelsaka
You seem to have deep feelings for her, so why don't you try to get together again with her ? I would love to have such a GF who plays PS3 with me so much fun :D.

And you shouldn't tell her just tell your male friends shut a **** up don't speak like that of her .

Have a nice time :)

actually it was nice, amazing actually, she is near perfect! she is good looking, and doesent look for the jocks or anything, but she friendzoned me, and we all know,the friendzone is a bottomless pit of no escape, so i just accepted it, and actually, i enjoyed it, she left her boyfriend (after she left me) cause he told her not to talk to me, but now, she is giving my position to someone else :/