is there anything left?

Tender heart

Tender heart

hi!i'm so confused.recently i told this guy that i still had mad feelings for him.we. used to be together,but even after we broke up we have kept in touched.we have the kind of "frienship" in which we seem to be able to talk about everithing,but at the same time we couldn't seem to keep our hands off each other when we would hang out.for months,i pretended to only want to be friends with him,i would even listen to him about other girls,even though it would tear me up inside.i occasionally mentioned other guys in my life,and he would get jealous.at times i felt that we still had something because he would constantly be hitting on me.other times i really thought it was no more than friendship.sometimes i felt like i was just trying to relive the past,other times it seemed like he remember things we did better than i did,so i concluded i had to mean something to him.it came to the point in which i couln't take it any more,so many mix messages where building up inside of me that i felt redy to blow up.n-e-ways...on new years eve he called me and i confessed to him that i still lovec him.that i actually never stop,but that i was willing to sacrifice my feelings and put then aside if that was what he wanted.he told me that he still cares about me a lot and that i'm constantly on his mind,that he misses me ,and that there's always something that remainds him of me, --but-- that for now he only sees me as a friend.i was crushed but had no choice that to except it..then we started talking about other things and amazingly enough he continued to kick it to me.i really can't say that i don't flirt back because,because i do.sometimes i wonder why he's so stuck on the concept of just being friend...but since that's what he told me,i try to take what he says to be the truth,but when there's so much mix signals it's so hard to completely let go.i love him and i'm stuck on him....any advice on what to do?i feel so empty,what can i do to bring closure to this chapter of my life?help!!!

your caught in the real world and being confused is something at comes with life. however, as painful as life is we seem to grow stronger as each day presents yet another promble to confuse us more.mad feelings...? mean hateful or mad in passion?

before i continue....email me back!

hi!i'm so confused.recently i told this guy that i still had mad feelings for him.we. used to be together,but even after we broke up we have kept in touched.we have the kind of "frienship" in which we seem to be able to talk about everithing,but at the same time we couldn't seem to keep our hands off each other when we would hang out.for months,i pretended to only want to be friends with him,i would even listen to him about other girls,even though it would tear me up inside.i occasionally mentioned other guys in my life,and he would get jealous.at times i felt that we still had something because he would constantly be hitting on me.other times i really thought it was no more than friendship.sometimes i felt like i was just trying to relive the past,other times it seemed like he remember things we did better than i did,so i concluded i had to mean something to him.it came to the point in which i couln't take it any more,so many mix messages where building up inside of me that i felt redy to blow up.n-e-ways...on new years eve he called me and i confessed to him that i still lovec him.that i actually never stop,but that i was willing to sacrifice my feelings and put then aside if that was what he wanted.he told me that he still cares about me a lot and that i'm constantly on his mind,that he misses me ,and that there's always something that remainds him of me, --but-- that for now he only sees me as a friend.i was crushed but had no choice that to except it..then we started talking about other things and amazingly enough he continued to kick it to me.i really can't say that i don't flirt back because,because i do.sometimes i wonder why he's so stuck on the concept of just being friend...but since that's what he told me,i try to take what he says to be the truth,but when there's so much mix signals it's so hard to completely let go.i love him and i'm stuck on him....any advice on what to do?i feel so empty,what can i do to bring closure to this chapter of my life?help!!!

it sounds like you truly love this guy, but take a step back.i'm sure he has feelings for you but maybe his just wanting to be friends is a way to hold on to you until something better comes along. your worthy of a lot better relationship then that. lay fown the law with this guy. if being freinds is cool with you go for it, but don't stop dating and living because he gets jealous!!

your caught in the real world and being confused is something at comes with life. however, as painful as life is we seem to grow stronger as each day presents yet another promble to confuse us more.mad feelings...? mean hateful or mad in passion? before i continue....email me back! Bob,by mad feelings i meant that i confesed to him how much i still cared for him,how my feelings are growing stronger as the days pass,how much i still love him,i could never hate him!w/b
dear friend...i'm feeling the same about someone i still dearly care about. we shared our most interfeelings and love for each other and on christmas day it was over..no warning signs.after we talked 6 hours about how much we dearly care for each other throughout the short time that we were together and both cried in and endlenss enbrace, we excepted the fact and both are moving on and forward. ones cannot allow themself to hate the other for loving, for what we gained from each other.. Simple to say..no! through this pain i've become stronger and will approch my next relationship with the same strenght as before just a little wiser. talk to him, cry with him and thank him for teaching you to become a more loving and caring person...pain is part of lifes learning process. begain the process and move forward. Bob