I love my girlfriend but she does want to kiss me. What's wrong?

I love my girlfriend very much but she doesn't want to kiss me. I am a good kisser and always make sure my breath is fresh but whenever I ask her for a kiss she tells me "Do we have to" I know she ready because she told me she kissed her exs anywhere. Any suggestions. Thanks

What's wrong? Take a hint, bub!!! This girl doesn't want to kiss you. If you're breath is fresh, you are clean shaven, and your teeth aren't rotting out of your mouth, there is not reason she should not want to kiss her boyfriend.

She told you she kissed her ex's anywhere. Well, you should tell her just where to kiss you...and move on with your life.

You are an absolute fool if you remain with her after she has told you she has kissed all of her other boyfriends but won't kiss you.

One thing for sure, you can get the last kiss when you kiss her off!!!

What's wrong? Take a hint, bub!!! This girl doesn't want to kiss you. If you're breath is fresh, you are clean shaven, and your teeth aren't rotting out of your mouth, there is not reason she should not want to kiss her boyfriend. She told you she kissed her ex's anywhere. Well, you should tell her just where to kiss you...and move on with your life. You are an absolute fool if you remain with her after she has told you she has kissed all of her other boyfriends but won't kiss you. One thing for sure, you can get the last kiss when you kiss her off!!!

I couldn't agree more. Get rid of this person in a hurry. You're better than that. Anyone is. Get some self-confidence, please. I guarantee you'll feel better, when like Tony said, you kiss her off.