enter the ex

kalik

Well, I finally broke down and called her last night, trying to extend the olive branch. She was mean and short, and hung up on me.

Well later my buddies and I went to Jungle Jims and they said she wouldn't be there, and even called to make sure. Guess what? We got there, and there she was. And she saw me, and looked at me, and then started rubbing all over this guy just to make me feel like crap.

Well I get really depressed and sad, and she was doing it just to try and hurt my feelings.

Well, she called me back today, and told me that she was sorry that she had been so angry and mean and evil for the things she said and did. We talked for an hour and a half. We apologized for the things we said and did, and we both missed each other. She said that she never had any rule against dating her ex's, and that maybe someday things would be different.

I told her that I loved her, and that I deeply cared for her. And that if we were meant to be, we would find each other again. She agreed, and said she was so sad and upset after we broke up, and that she wanted us to be friends. And she said that after some time maybe things would be different, but not for awhile.

I still love and care for her, and I still miss her of course. But I am going to get on with my life like I have been. I do want to be back with her again someday, and I want it to be better. We both agreed that it was too much too fast, and it just wasn't the right time for us.

I still love her and care about her. She wants us to be able to talk, and for me to be able to come into Jungle Jims without being kicked out.

Why do I still love her? This is insane! I want to call her and fall in love all over again, and it's just plain wrong. Why can I see both sides of this and still love her? ARGH!

kalik

Until you get over her, you need to avoid her. It is absolutely insane to try to be friends with someone you really want to have a romantic relationship with. The two of you have broken up and you need to take the time to heal from that. Just move on with your life.

Talking to you helps her ease her guilt over jerking you over. At Jungle Jim's, she was not trying to be nasty to you by being all over her new guy buddy, she was trying to send you a signal that she has moved on with her life and you should too.

Show her you are the intelligent man you are by taking her hint and going forward with your life.

You don't still love her, your brain is simply still releasing the chemicals it did when you were in love with her and making you feel like you are...the brain just gets in a habit of doing things. If you stay away from her, your brain will stop releasing the neurotransmitting chemicals that give you these feelings and you'll be just fine. With sufficient time, you will be able to watch her with other guys at Jungle Jims and think nothing of it. So be nice to your brain and yourself.

Once you get over her, you'll be ready to begin your search for TRUE love, someone who you will love in a special way who will want to be with you. When that happens is up to you.

Can't you find other places to go besides one named Jungle Jims?