hey i'm an asian

Not all asian men are nerdy and ugly... but it's a stereotype that many western women have trouble overcoming.

MuscleCarFan

Depends on the person. I am not attracted to Asian girls even though I am 1/2 Filipino.

Mme. Chaucer

Believe it or not, not everybody makes massive generalizations and categories based upon race. A cool guy who's Asian is a cool guy. And a nerd who's Asian is a nerd.

january2011

According to my teenage sources, "Asians are the new Black." And being Asian is "in."

As silly as it might sound to refer to a culture and its people as a trend, I suggest that you leverage this to your advantage - get yourself out there to show the world that you have SWAG.*

*Something We Asians Got

Edit: Nerds are also "in" - haven't you watched 21 Jump Street yet?

According to my teenage sources, "Asians are the new Black." And being Asian is "in."

As silly as it might sound to refer to a culture and its people as a trend, I suggest that you leverage this to your advantage - get yourself out there to show the world that you have SWAG.*

*Something We Asians Got

Edit: Nerds are also "in" - haven't you watched 21 Jump Street yet?

WHAAAAAT?!!! :eek:

Honestly, when I saw the title of this thread, the first thing that struck me was, "Oh god, not another Hey I Just Met You parody!" :laugh:

• Like 1
i wonder how you guys think of Asians..

Do you think they're nerd and ugly?:(

a part of me doubts that you are actually Asian. people i know from Thailand, China, Vietnam, etc., identify themselves as such; not "asian" as if it were some massive homogenous blob.

a part of me doubts that you are actually Asian. people i know from Thailand, China, Vietnam, etc., identify themselves as such; not "asian" as if it were some massive homogenous blob.

But we are one massive homogeneous blob...

Meh, I call myself 'Asian' here cause: 1) My actual heritage is too bloody complicated to explain, and 2) I'd be too easily identified if I spouted off my actual country of birth everywhere.

But we are one massive homogeneous blob...

i think god just killed a kitten, and more die when trolls are fed :(

:p

• Like 2
Eternal Sunshine

Editing this out because someone got offended by my comment :/

Edited by Eternal Sunshine
The Tallest One

Beauty is beauty, no matter race creed or culture. Don't care where your from, what your first language is or what religion you are. If im into you im into you period.

I think asian guys are hot :p lol (ps, maybe a bit biased as i'm seeing one haha!)

Say it ain't so...! :eek: