"To Love is like a Tragedy"

LoverOfDance

LoverOfDance

I got this quote from a song sung by brandy(she's my favourite singer:)). This quote has been proven true in my life many, many many times, lol. Every time I fall 4 a guy, he always turns out to be taken.

No I am not one of those ppl that are only interested in guys they can't have. Usually, I'm not even aware of their unavailability when I start to fall 4 them. Once I even fell for my closest friend's bf. They weren't together then but he liked her.

I asked her if she felt the same about him and when she said yes, I quickly backed off. Him and I were in the same class but even that didn't make it difficult 4 me to get over him. I loved my friend too much to even think of making a move on him. I was over him within a month.

I think I'm just tired of having to describe my love life as a tragedy because that's all it has ever been. My sister has a bf now and they are so in love with each other. I'm very happy 4 her. Since I'm not lucky in love, I'm glad to know that she is. It gives me hope that one day, I'll find someone just as great as he(her bf) is.

Not sure exactly why I'm writing this thread. I think I would just like to know if there are ppl out there who feel like they are on the boat. How have you been unlucky in love and what gives you hope that one day, you'll find your special guy/girl.