A Question for Tony

Mikey

Hi Tony, I was looking for relationship advice and came across Love Shack last night. I'm a woman who's in a complicated situation and I would appreciate your advice. I've been reading the posts and your replies seem to be right on the mark. I'd post my problem here, however it's very long and involved. Is there a possibility that I could compose it in Notepad and send it to you via e-mail as an attachment? I really need your insight. Alternately, if you have ICQ and would be available for a chat, you can e-mail me at: <e-mail address removed>

Thanks Tony,

Jill aka Mikey

I know Tony, and all of us would prefer that you post your question here on the forum, so that all of us can benefit from it. It is anonymous, after all. Please consider this, if you would. I don't want to speak for Tony, but I'm sure he'll agree with me.

Thanks,

Paulie

I absolutely agree that every person should post their questions on the forum. That ensures that the largest number of opinions and options are presented from a diverse population of visitors.

There is also always the chance that someone visiting the forum has gone through the same situation and can share that experience.