girl I know is pregnant and a problem

There's this girl. She's 18. I met her in this modeling gig she did awhile back. She's very physically attractive. I'll admit. I'm mostly attracted to asian/pacific islander girls... She's what guys want really. Nice face/plain like no faults and exotic body shape... She's definantly a bratz doll brought to life without the detachable feet or a big head and at sight I felt she was breathetaking but she herself at first sight is like a brick wall. Like a robot. She shows no emotion. Well she actually does have a huge head like ego is humungois. She thinks she's the best thing ever because she looks like she does and she makes more than most her age. I hate it her she doesn't seem to be capable of love. She cares about herself. Most that I've been with were somewhat affection she just acts like a robot like it's all a physical reaction. I hate it feels like I'm being used. At the same time I was attracted to her... I used condoms. I don't like being around her. All conversation revolves around her. But apparently it wasn't enough the condoms. She's ended up pregnant. She didn't say anything to me but I saw her fb saying on a friend's page that she's pregnant. She's continuously lied. Saying she's getting an abortion then saying she's too far. Like it's only to seemingly get my attention... Like tomorrow she says she's going with me to get an abortion if I come and pay for it and then an hour later says she won't then says she will just playing mind games with me. She's a total control freak I think she is just using this to control me holds this over me and have me worry... Idk what to do... Advice?

you must put the child first, base your descisions around that, i see the girl is mixed up about the pregnancy, to abort to not abort, i see some dads with custody, i see how women become swayed by the pregnancy hormone called progesterone which makes the mother plan the baby's life, makes her fall in love with the child-to-be with all the power of a tidal wave, protective and also ambitious for the child's future, but a few women remain low on progesterone and as i said, some dads get happily to raise the child

Edited by darkmoon
  • Author

well she actually went through with it so I guess it's all good also she may be a woman she doesn't have feelings like that either way it's over.