& He is back on the radar!

miss_jaclynrae

miss_jaclynrae

I went on date number 2 with a great guy last Friday.

I like him. :love:

We haven't kissed yet and this week he dropped off the grid. [No texts, calls, anything since Sunday]

I was literally telling my girlfriend how it is a bummer because he really is the sort of guy I am looking for and BAM! He texted me. :laugh:

Now lets see if he has the time to set another date. I want to get that first kiss in! :p

• Like 2
If that other girl didn't get it first.

I'm pretty sure its safe to assume another girl didn't get it first, that's not really relevant to the OPs topic.

brahmabull117

Hey you sell cars for a living? Where do you work at? I'm looking to get hired at a dealership soon cause I have some friends who made great money doing it and I have excellent sales skills

Is it a pretty good job? I would ask you this in a PM but I can't pm you

No contact for 5 days, and he just hits you up when the weekend rolls around?

I dont do that with girls I actually like and want a relationship with. I do that with girls I only want for flings.

• Like 2

Kaylan is right

Same with me , if i went on a date with a girl and im interested in her , next day i would call her for sure , i would even send her a msg on the same day saying that i had a great time with her .

But even if he had other dates , doesnt matter because he have the right to meet other people , he just went on 1 date with you .

I dont multi date , its a rule i have , but if you go out on another date , see if he takes a long time to contact you

• Like 1
Forever Learning
Hey you sell cars for a living? Where do you work at? I'm looking to get hired at a dealership soon cause I have some friends who made great money doing it and I have excellent sales skills

Is it a pretty good job? I would ask you this in a PM but I can't pm you

Miss Jaclyn Rae, DONT YOU DARE tell a stranger on the internet where you work.

And not via PM either. But especially not on an open thread for public viewing.

Oh, and you know who a stranger is, don't you? Everyone that you don't already know in person, including friendly Love Shackers that you've chatted with for a long time. Don't do it.

But you knew that! Cheers love! :)

p.s. Yes I agree with Kaylan's take on this with the guy you are dating.

Edited by Forever Learning
Snakechammah

Actually, she already did... in another thread. Might want to edit that one. Right down to the name of the company! :(

Privacy girl, is very important. Protect yourself.

• Like 1
  • Author
miss_jaclynrae
No contact for 5 days, and he just hits you up when the weekend rolls around?

I dont do that with girls I actually like and want a relationship with. I do that with girls I only want for flings.

:laugh: I see your logic but weekends are his only available nights to date. He goes to school, works, and is the manager of a soccer team. He MAY just be busier as I am!

Don't forget that with him, we don't talk everyday, we have only been on two dates and those were a week and a half apart. He actually hit me up on a thursday too and still no date set. I really am not one to worry though, they were a good two dates, but seeing as we both are in no RUSH to get into a relationship I am more than ok with the pace!

Kaylan is right

Same with me , if i went on a date with a girl and im interested in her , next day i would call her for sure , i would even send her a msg on the same day saying that i had a great time with her .

But even if he had other dates , doesnt matter because he have the right to meet other people , he just went on 1 date with you .

I dont multi date , its a rule i have , but if you go out on another date , see if he takes a long time to contact you

He did call after the date, and he DID message me the same day as well, we just had 3 days of no contact, so he did well there. ;) And you are right, we only went on 2 dates, he is more than welcome to date other people. If he doesn't ask me out again then so be it, but ill take messages here and there for now!

& Thank you everyone for the concern. :o I am used to posting on a smaller scale community where we are very close and tend to forget about keeping most of my life under wraps.

• Like 1

I was just speaking about multi dating because it does happen , when a guy or a girl doesnt contact you for a few dates after the date .

But you know that.

You look happy !!

All the best with the new guy :D

• Like 1
  • Author
miss_jaclynrae
I was just speaking about multi dating because it does happen , when a guy or a girl doesnt contact you for a few dates after the date .

But you know that.

You look happy !!

All the best with the new guy :D

Well thank you! :laugh:

I don't hold high expectations when dating so I tend to just take things for what they are worth. If it doesn't work out then it isn't meant to be. :o

• Like 1

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't worry about getting to date 3 without having a kiss yet. :)

Good luck with this one.

• Like 1

I dont know how a guy can go out with a girl and not give a kiss on the first date !!

miss_jaclynrae if your profile photo is you , you look very pretty , is kinda difficult to not kiss you on the first date , and im saying this because you are interested in him !! WHAT HAPPEN ??

You didnt want to , he didnt want to ? maybe im kissing too much on the dates ahaha

• Like 1

you don't have to tell her 'I think this guy is this and this....be careful'

I am pretty sure he made her wet. end of the story. she won't listen to you guys.