having an affair with wifes friend

northeastspark

hi ive just joined this site.

For the last couple of years i have lusted after my wifes friend. She also has a partner and knows im interested after some text message swapping after some social drinks in our local a couple of years ago but i thought she was not interested.

last night though i once again told her how i felt about her and she told me she had feelings for me too. She was in company of a couple of friends and i text messaged her that i wanted to kiss her. I then went outside for a ciggerette were she appeared came up to me and kissed me passionately then went back inside.

I know its wrong but i just lust after her she is a bit older than me but always looks very sexy ie she wears sexy tight dresses skirts high heels and has a lovely figure.

what should i do next

STOP IMMEDIATELY!! do you love your wife? do you consider leaving her for this woman? Dont make any moves till you think it all out and fully decide on what you want. Dont act on your emotions, lust or spontaneously. Think carefully to avoid a even worse situation.

• Author
northeastspark

me and wife only together for kids basically.

i do love her but we have drifted over the years.

i would just love to get together with her as i know we would be good for each other

You would be good for each other but at your wife and her friend's husband's expense. Affairs cause pain and destruction. It is a cowardly way of dealing with problems in a marriage.

Forget the affair and decide whether or not you want to remain married to your wife and talk to her about how you feel. Act on either saving the marriage or ending it.