Am I using her sexual and emotional attention?

I have this friend who admitted to liking me, I did not like her in the beginning. Then one day she was turning me on and we kissed. I said it would never happen again, well now almost everytime we see one another we are intimate and we do alot more than just kiss now. I now like her alot. However, I do not know if I like her only because I feel emotionally attached to her because we've been intimate, I also do not kow if I like her only because she is giving me the emotional and sexual attention that I want. I also do not want a relationship during school. I am fearful that when school starts it will mess up. I think I made a mistake with being intimate with her because I don't want jealousy to arise, but I like being intimate with her. Is it too late to stop? Should I pursue a summer relationship but end it when school begins? I like her but I feel like I don't see a true future with her. I don't know what I'm doing. If it makes any difference to the story I am a girl as well. :o

Well I think you should be honest with this girl. Let her know that you like her and are comfortable with her but that you're not sure how things will end up especially since you're going back to school. Let her know you like having fun but basically (as far as you can tell) that's it.

I think she deserves to hear the truth and I think you owe it to yourself to be honest that way you don't have to feel guilty and confused while you're with her. Good luck and no matter what form of relationship you are in you should be completely honest so that (even if there is a little bit of hurt) it won't be as intense as if you lead this girl on!