is a blow job cheating?

Yes, obviously. Would you be okay with the person you are in a relationship with to be either giving or receiving a blowjob??? ( i dont know your gender)

miss_jaclynrae

No.

Only if it is voluntary. If it is a job it is fair game.

:rolleyes:

neveragain2012

Of course it is! What is it with people and 'technical' sex. As a general rule, if a man's penis penetrates a woman (or man) in any fashion, in any orifice, then it's sex, and sex outside of marriage is cheating. :eek:

Serious responses only.

Depends on the expectations of your individual relationship. Do you feel compelled to keep it secret? Then it's probably cheating.

Depends on the expectations of your individual relationship. Do you feel compelled to keep it secret? Then it's probably cheating.

Ummm...I think doing it right in front of them might be just as bad...

...unless they are also servicing another in front of you... :bunny:

Only if you are in a relationship but some call it a trouser friendly kiss.

Ummm...I think doing it right in front of them might be just as bad...

...unless they are also servicing another in front of you... :bunny:

Well there's no way for US to know what the expectations are within some random internet persons relationships.

It totally depends upon the context of the act. I have heard of some open relationships where a wife might buy a high priced prostitute as a gift.... what about swingers?... What if you were in a consenting threesome?... So:

-- Yes. If it was outside the context of your understanding of your relationship.

-- No. If it was part of your particular arrangement.

Now, with that out of the way, why do you ask?

If it were the other way around, man performing oral sex on a woman......is that sex? Is that cheating?

I think the question is absurd. If you are in a committed relationship, and you have inappropriate contact with another person, it IS cheating. And, reagardless of the area of the other person's body that is touched -- it counts.

whichwayisup
Serious responses only.

Yes broken, getting head or giving head to someone other than your spouse IS cheating.

Ninja'sHusband

Yes. Anything you wouldn't do with your spouse watching, or that you'd keep a secret is cheating.

is a blow job cheating?

Serious responses only.

Bill Clinton said no, mainly proffering the argument that fellatio isn't sex, but I disagree, if the blow job is part of a deception of one's partner/spouse. If the partner/spouse is aware and the relationship is exclusive/monogamous, it's disclosed infidelity.
haribogumsnickers

It's only cheating if money is involved or the blower swallows. Seriously, just like everyone else said, it is cheating.