is a blow job cheating?

Bill Clinton said no, mainly proffering the argument that fellatio isn't sex,

Did he? I thought he only argued that a bj wasn't sexual intercourse.

Course it depends on the meaning of "is". :lmao: Right out of philosophy 101 and they fell for it!

Good ole BC was slicker than that. He said "Define Sexual Relations"... When they left out BJ's.. he said well then "I did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky". As per THIER definition they were not asking him about the clock gobbling.

The definition of cheating:

1. You would not do it if your partner was standing beside you.

2. You are turning outside your relationship to fill needs that should be filled within your relationship.

So unless you are in an open relationship, then yes, a BJ is definitely cheating.

• Like 1

Good definition of cheating is doing or saying something to someone else that you wouldn't do infront of your significant other, that's cheating.

Now, if you're at a party and you wife turns to the guy next to her, pulls down his jeans and starts going to town, are you gonna ask, "Hey honey? Are you cheating on me?"

I think you would go batsh*t crazy on them.

• Like 1
Feelin Frisky

It's sex. How is having sex with someone beside your committed partner not "cheating"? I can't see a defense.

Course it depends on the meaning of "is". :lmao: Right out of philosophy 101 and they fell for it!

My recollection of his public statement is 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky'. In the face of his johnson in her mouth, he claimed it wasn't sexual relations'.

OK, I didn't trust myself, so here's the link to the video:

Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman... - YouTube

In his case, after it was disclosed and his wife knew about it, it became disclosed infidelity. Back in the oval office, during, and before, when he and Miss Lewinsky were building up physically to the point of fellatio, some of it photographed, the totality of their actions were cheating, IMO, because his wife was apparently not disclosed. If she was, in advance, then I retract the 'cheating' part.

It's really very simple.

If you want to know if something is considered cheating, ask your spouse or SO.

I'm sure they'll tell you what they think.;)

• Like 1