Is sexting testing?

Standstrong

I read some random book that says if you meet a guy and he has a potential interest in you, sexting you is a way to see if you A) respond with sexting you are just someone to have sex with B) refuse to sext, he will see you as relationship material.

Thoughts?

Cafe au lait

Well, I think it depends on the guy. But the more important concern is whether YOU would want to be in a relationship with a guy you just met who sexts you. Surely he could determine whether you're "relationship material" through a better method.

• Like 1

Hard to say. I find it a little bizarre that anyone would use this method to determine anything. I'm finding that sexting seems to be pretty commonplace these days. I'm not sure it has any deeper meaning than a little naughty fun.

That being said, I agree with the previous poster. Focus on what you are comfortable with. If you don't sext...don't. If someone is really interested in you...it won't be a deal breaker.

Eddie Edirol
I read some random book that says if you meet a guy and he has a potential interest in you, sexting you is a way to see if you A) respond with sexting you are just someone to have sex with B) refuse to sext, he will see you as relationship material.

Thoughts?

Nope. If you refuse to sext when he sexts you, then he just knows he wont get sex, which is all he wants, and will move on. A guy that is serious about you wont sext to see if you fail the test. Only women do those tests.

I recall some women doing the 'sexting' thing, as well as talking in a sexually suggestive manner on the phone. Myself, I prefer sex 'talk' to be an in-person thing, at least during the getting to know phase. Better, less talk and more action ;)

As nothing ever resulted from my declining to 'sext', I presume I must've failed some test; or didn't validate my parking ticket; or something.

miss_jaclynrae

I am sorry, but trying to "sext" if we are not in a committed relationship is not appropriate. If a guy even attempted to I would be gone. I find it to be tacky.

haribogumsnickers

The sexting is testing but only if the tester sees the testee as a test. Additional charges apply on sexts on my phone plan...fail.

Hallo,Haben Sie millionaertreffen#de gehört?

Es ist eine glaubwurdige Seite für erfolgreiche Singles.Ziel ist es, liebesuchende, wohlhabende Menschen zusammen zu bringen und die Basis für eine Dating, Freunde, oder langjährige Beziehung zu schaffen.Lust haben,einmal zu versuchen?Die ist eine gute Chance.

Warum nur die Liebe auswählen, wenn man Liebe und Reichtum beides haben können?Nicht Verpassen!

Seite: millionaertreffen#de