What should I do?

Nicole

I've been with a guy for the past couple of months who has a girlfriend. He is a former ex. He always talks like he's sick of her, but doesn't want to let her go. I have all the feelings for him I had before and I want him, but I am afraid he's just using me. We have sex, and his girlfriend doesn't feel it and has a hard time. He also says I give the best blow jobs. I feel wanted, but also used. He's the love of my life. What should I do?

I've been with a guy for the past couple of months who has a girlfriend. He is a former ex. He always talks like he's sick of her, but doesn't want to let her go. I have all the feelings for him I had before and I want him, but I am afraid he's just using me. We have sex, and his girlfriend doesn't feel it and has a hard time. He also says I give the best blow jobs. I feel wanted, but also used. He's the love of my life. What should I do?

"Honestly, you do not need someone like that. If he whole heartedly loved you, he would not treat you in that nature. Are you not worth him giving up his girlfriend? You need to really reevaluate."

He describes you as a person who gives him the best blow jobs? What's up with that?!

Girl, please respect yourself more. You deserve better than that phrase.

Nicole,

Your first sentence was, "I've been with a guy for the past couple of months who HAS a girlfriend". What are you doing having sex with and giving blow jobs to a guy who already HAS a girlfriend?

*Landon