"There isn't going to be a next time, sorry"

John Stiles

Mme. Chaucer

John, try reading through this thread and discerning any evidence that you would be a good (or even safe) person for a woman to spend time with.

You're way off base. It really isn't worth responding to your questions.

And yet you won't answer the basic questions about your relationship history so that others can assess and help?

What gives?

• Like 2
  • Author
John Stiles
John, try reading through this thread and discerning any evidence that you would be a good (or even safe) person for a woman to spend time with.

Madame, try reading the thread yourself. You might just learn what actually happened.

• Author
John Stiles
And yet you won't answer the basic questions about your relationship history so that others can assess and help?

What gives?

What gives is that I don't give two f u c k s what you think.

Mme. Chaucer
Madame, try reading the thread yourself. You might just learn what actually happened.

I did read every single word.

So, what is your relationship history up to this point?

• Author
John Stiles
I did read every single word.

So, what is your relationship history up to this point?

Read it all again, and this time, actually pay attention to what has been said.

Mme. Chaucer
Read it all again, and this time, actually pay attention to what has been said.

You have not told us what your relationship history is. I take it you haven't had any so far.

• Like 1
  • Author
John Stiles
You have not told us what your relationship history is. I take it you haven't had any so far.

Oh no, madame thinks I have none. I better prove her wrong.

Hey! I just got an email from John's date. Turns out, she has verified everything he said. She had a GREAT time with him, admired his 'nobility' and generally describes him as a total P I M P! When she rejected him, she assured me that it was only because he's so OMGawesome that she felt sad when he didn't bless her with his surely amazing penis. In fact, it didn't matter if it's likely he has ED issues, she was THAT hungry for him she would have taken it soft. Rawr!

I know what you're thinking, Mme! You don't believe me. It doesn't make sense for her to email me, and just because you're one of the few people on this message board with a healthy, functioning relationship, doesn't mean I'm A+ full of crap. It just means you're too darn ignorant and insane to grasp the complicated story I'm telling you.

For reals.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edited by Janesays
  • Like 2
  • Author
John Stiles
Hey! I just got an email from John's date. Turns out, she has verified everything he said. She had a GREAT time with him, admired his 'nobility' and generally describes him as a total P I M P! When she rejected him, she assured me that it was only because he's so OMGawesome that she felt sad when he didn't bless her with his surely amazing penis. In fact, it didn't matter if it's likely he has ED issues, she was THAT hungry for him she would have taken it soft. Rawr!

I know what you're thinking, Mme! It doesn't make sense for her to email me, and just because you're one of the few people on this message board with a healthy, functioning relationship, doesn't mean I'm A+ full of crap. It just means you're too darn ignorant and insane to grasp the complicated story I'm telling you.

For reals.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's very sweet that should go to such lengths to poke fun of me. Maybe you could pm me and tell me your real feelings. I won't tell.

It's very sweet that should go to such lengths to poke fun of me. Maybe you could pm me and tell me your real feelings. I won't tell.

Sorry, I prefer my own boyfriend. He can actually get it up and doesn't hyperventilate if I get naked. ;)

• Author
John Stiles
Sorry, I prefer my own boyfriend. He can actually get it up and doesn't hyperventilate if I get naked. ;)

Please, don't talk about being naked. I'm eating.

hahaha you are evil

• Author
John Stiles
hahaha you are evil

Don't be like that. She's not evil. She's on the blob, it's not her fault. Let's be sensitive.

dreamingoftigers

I'll stay back from some of the other stuff in this thread but I dud want to mention that is has been proven OVER and OVER that no gender has superior reasoning capacities.

The two communication styles that each gender present are well within the context of their neurofunction and experience.

Often, certain segments of one gender believe the other to be "completely irrational" but it is actually a case-by-case basis, not a whole gender one.

Plus, there is more variance WITHIN gender groups than between them.

This thread is a wonderful example of irrationality.

Hi John. Thanks for your response.

This woman then said something to the effect of, don't hurt her feelings. I thought to myself, what feelings? She's only known me for a couple of days, why on earth would anyone have feelings, unless they're really needy?

This is kind of the point I was making, John. Trust me: women can have feelings after a couple of days. PLENTY of them. And yes, it's usually because they're very needy. But this is what I think is going on with your lass, here. I suspect she is very needy.

Yes, thank you, women can be irrational. The less irrational they are, the more likeable they are to me. The more irrational they are, they more I'll drive them nuts by telling them the truth of their insanity. And I love it. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Oh yeah baby, bring it on, I love every minute of it. I love watching them pull their hair out.

I was talking about your lady when I mentioned the irrational behaviour of some women - I just wanted to make that clear. Is this why you're attracted to her?

These scatty females here (the ones that have posted) aren't the real deal. They represent the very worst in womankind. They are extremely sexist and they'll never see it.

I disagree with you on this one, I'm afraid. Whilst some of the exchanges here have become quite juvenile (note I used the word 'exchanges' - meaning contributions from both sides), you have had input from some of this forum's most respected females.

I'm inclined to take your evaluation of this girl and what's on her mind very seriously. I think you may be right.

Well, thank you. That warms my cockles! I'm not sure that the content of what I've posted is a million miles from that of many posters on here, however, although I do wonder if (perhaps) the tone I chose to deliver it in made it easier for you to appreciate?

• Like 3
I'll stay back from some of the other stuff in this thread but I dud want to mention that is has been proven OVER and OVER that no gender has superior reasoning capacities.

The two communication styles that each gender present are well within the context of their neurofunction and experience.

Often, certain segments of one gender believe the other to be "completely irrational" but it is actually a case-by-case basis, not a whole gender one.

Plus, there is more variance WITHIN gender groups than between them.

This thread is a wonderful example of irrationality.

This is interesting d.o.t. - good post. Have there been any similar studies on E.I.?

dreamingoftigers

You know what? I haven't done much poking around in EI. I plan to, but prob not for another 2-3 months (I have a huge backload of books including Childhood Under Siege) :)

When I first saw that, a thought flickered through my mind. "what does this thread have to do with Employment Insurance?"

In Canada, it shows up on all of our paystubs ;)

• Author
John Stiles

Mickleb,

Mate, there's a difference between attraction and proper feelings. I was attracted to her myself. Attraction is a feeling, yes that's true, but it's not like the feelings that you might get after knowing someone for quite a while and getting to a point where you truly admire them. So when women get "feelings" that early on, it's just attraction. And that's all it is.

I suppose she is needy. But I don't think neediness is her "thing", her theme. She's actually very cool and seems to have her act together in general. So if she's needy, I don't think she's super needy. She's been engaged twice, by the way, and the second time he went off with her friend. That would explain a lot. So I think any neediness that she may have is due more to experience than her being like that by nature. When I changed my profile and when she perceived it to be really arrogant, she blocked me, and when I saw that she'd blocked me, my first thought was "well done, excellent, you don't take any ****", and I later told her that I admired her for doing it. My profile wasn't arrogant (although it was cocky but in a tongue in cheek way) but the point is that she has standards of a sort. I think she's a very together girl who unfortunately has some recent experience to get over and I'm sure she will, and I'm sure she'll get back to her usual, strong self. I suspect that's how she usually is, anyway, based on her behaviour in general.

I'm not attracted to irrational behaviour, no. It can be intriguing in a weird, perverse way, but it's not nice in the sense of proper attraction. It's very easy to see that irrational behaviour is no good, so when you realise that, it's easy to reject it.

The reason why I can talk to you properly about this is because you're showing respect and you're not being prejudiced. You ask questions, because you want to be clear on what went on so that you can make a somewhat informed choice of how to respond. Like you said, some people here are being protective of what they perceive to be an unstable girl being taken advantage of by a nasty man. She may or may not be unstable but I'm certainly not a nasty man. I mean, I flicked her tit*, and you know it doesn't get any nicer than that.

(* the left one).

Let's pretend this thread didn't happen so a number of posters can retain their posting privileges. Thread starter, from viewing your responses here, you're now on my watch list. You may wish to review our civility and respect guidelines if you wish to continue participating in our community.