I Want him. Does he want (wanted) me?

A colleague of mine who I'm really good friends with and drives me home after work everyday and I had been sexually flirting for a couple months.

I finally told him that I was sexually interested in him to which he replied that he was too and that it was a great idea.

One day after work we started fooling around in the car but then he hesitated because it was day and he didn't want to get caught so he just took me home. We tried it out again a few days later and a car kept driving by so we decided to just go home.

I told him that both encounters had frustrated me and that maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. He said that we hadn't even done anything yet so how could I possibly know what was to come and that i should give him another chance etc etc. He was very persistent in salvaging what was to come. I concluded with a no.

The next day at work he kept repeating on how harsh I had been to him and repeated things that I said. I told him I just didn't want to talk about it anymore. He later said that maybe it wasn't a good idea anyway since we worked together and that he saw me as buddy (two things I think he just said to regain his pride) and that it's not as simple as just taking what you want.

I thought this would make me not want him anymore but I STILL WANT HIM SO BAD.

Thing is I think we both feel awkward about bringing it up again so we just don't. I don't want to be the one to bring it up because I'm the one who ended it but I'm afraid that waiting for him...it will never happen.

WILL HE EVER TRY TO MAKE A MOVE OR DID I JUST LOSE MY CHANCE???

orcunderabridge
A colleague of mine who I'm really good friends with and drives me home after work everyday and I had been sexually flirting for a couple months.

I finally told him that I was sexually interested in him to which he replied that he was too and that it was a great idea.

One day after work we started fooling around in the car but then he hesitated because it was day and he didn't want to get caught so he just took me home. We tried it out again a few days later and a car kept driving by so we decided to just go home.

I told him that both encounters had frustrated me and that maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. He said that we hadn't even done anything yet so how could I possibly know what was to come and that i should give him another chance etc etc. He was very persistent in salvaging what was to come. I concluded with a no.

The next day at work he kept repeating on how harsh I had been to him and repeated things that I said. I told him I just didn't want to talk about it anymore. He later said that maybe it wasn't a good idea anyway since we worked together and that he saw me as buddy (two things I think he just said to regain his pride) and that it's not as simple as just taking what you want.

I thought this would make me not want him anymore but I STILL WANT HIM SO BAD.

Thing is I think we both feel awkward about bringing it up again so we just don't. I don't want to be the one to bring it up because I'm the one who ended it but I'm afraid that waiting for him...it will never happen.

WILL HE EVER TRY TO MAKE A MOVE OR DID I JUST LOSE MY CHANCE???

So let me get this right....

You pretty much ended the "fooling around" between you two and when he brought it up you told him that you no longer want to to talk about it?

But you still want him so bad and you wonder if he will try make a move again?

After you gave him a firm no and told him it was over?

:laugh:

This is hilarious, maybe I should keep persisting with girls that have rejected me in the past and told me off....

As an aside: Yes it's up to you now to make a move :)

^ so funny

:confused:

Just invite him home or go to a motel, why does it have to be in the car? Obviously this isn't the right place for you two to copulate.

Unless there's more to this story?

I dunno the magnitude of self respect this guy hz but the entire fact tat he tried to regain his pride n say u ver colleagues n buddies etc etc seems that he doesnt wanna seem needy...

so herz t deal...tis guy would probably try to flirt with u after a long time n tat to only after u repeatedly try to signal him indirectly...but mind u tis would take a long time and owing to the fact tat u said no and u both mutually agreed...

but tis time try givin him a strong signal n restore his faith to concrectly establish tat u guyz wanna get physically togeta n stuff

If tis dsnt work out ten u would inevitably have to say tis (Since guyz arent too gud at catching sublime signs)----

I wz hvin a really bad day tat day n wz totally confused,scared as to t risks of hvin sex since im a girl...but nw im clearheaded so if u wana change ur mind ten vll go ahead or else ur call

Tis shld work or else jus cal it off im sure u hv t strength to move on

Lifez too short dea n jus lik a water bubble so don worry.

• Author

All great advice! Thank You!

I text him after work today if he'd be interested in trying again....to which I got no reply....I guess I have my answer.

Now to stay peppy at work.

Eddie Edirol
All great advice! Thank You!

I text him after work today if he'd be interested in trying again....to which I got no reply....I guess I have my answer.

Now to stay peppy at work.

Thats why you dont shyt where you eat.