What does this girl want ??

Ok so here's the deal...

Im a 23 yr ol guy n I met this girl an year ago in my college since we studied in the same batch...n bfore i go on lemme tel u tat im a shy,reserved n i mind my own business kinda guy so 1 day tis girl notices me n kips smilin at me al day...so takin my frnds advice i take her number n we start talkin n kinda seein each other evry day.Like every other kinda boy n girl kinda friendship it starts to go beyond the conventional liking.Now a few months back we had silly arguements and i askd her to decide the course f our relationship...n tis girl said she wz always frnds n luvd me as a frnd

I said alrite to this n told her that i wz lukin for a relationship fr which we argued and subsequently broke up

Nw after a few days she starts to communicate and starts sayin that shez sorry and wants me back for which i say yes. but now she seems to feel guilty abt i dunno wat but sumtimes gets too close lik never bfore....im actually tryin to tell her tat she should get herself a boyfrnd n try to settle...but sumwer deep down i tink i luv her a lot

sumtimes don seem to understand why she behaves strangely...mabe she luvs the chase n u shld come after me kinda tin.....i dunno

anywz...people..any clue as to wat this girl really wants ?

:confused: