How do you build a good game?

I think I have a terrible game when approaching girls. I usually ask the same things...what's your name..age..location..etc...is this a bad game? Plus, when you approach a girl in the club..what do you say? Cuz I get rejected at times so I think I have a bad game. What is a good game? And how do you build a good game?

SweetVixen07

It's not so much about having game...I hate guys who think they can get any girl they want. I like a little modesty in my man. But anyway, I don't think you should be starting off with age, location etc..Just because its really boring I think! I would start off by complimenting her on something. Like her eyes or something of that nature or maybe something that makes her stand out above the rest. I wouldn't say she has a nice body maybe leave that till later on. Confidence is really the key to winning a girl's heart..that and a sense of humor. But hey I just thought I could help. :cool::)

Originally posted by ShortFuze

And how do you build a good game?

No need to worry stud, it only takes a little bit of practice and you'll be fine. Build your confidence by hitting on ugly chicks and slowly work your way up to normal girls until you feel more comfortable. :cool:

Mwahaha sorry that was more for my own amusement. :laugh:

The biggest thing you have to overcome is your lack of confidence. Women want to be comfortable, so when they a guy who lacks confidence, they're subconsciously thinking "Oh man, he's one of those clingy, needy guys who's going to be emailing or calling me all the time."

One thing that works is to start the dating process the way you would approach a friendship. Try not to go apes*** over a girl you like. Instead, approach her and strike up a friendly conversation...about her. Ask her about her interests and, more importantly, her experiences. Maybe she likes traveling. If so, you could ask her where she's been. You could ask her what her favorite place is, and why? Ask her what it was like to do (whatever). Ask her to describe the feeling to you. Ask her to go over that in her mind.

Believe it or not, it works. You're taking the girl back to a good place in her life, and when you do that she feels good about herself. And buddy, when she feels good about herself in your presence, she'll feel pretty damn good about you, too. ;)

The best part of it all is that there are no stupid games or pickup lines involved. You just look like a guy who's genuinely interested in her, which is going to separate you from a lot of other would be dates right there.

how do you build a good game?

My advice would be to be very honest.

This includes saying things that are on your mind not just routine questions.

If what is really on your mind is that they are beautiful - then tell them.

honesty and confidence.

and honesty will make you look confident because you aren't afraid to

be yourself and speak yoiur mind.

. If so, you could ask her where she's been. You could ask her what her favorite place is, and why? Ask her what it was like to do (whatever). Ask her to describe the feeling to you. Ask her to go over that in her mind.

Believe it or not, it works. You're taking the girl back to a good place in her life, and when you do that she feels good about herself. And buddy, when she feels good about herself in your presence, she'll feel pretty damn good about you, too

I think this is some good advice too. These methods also help make you come across as less desperate.

when you focus on "getting" a girl, then you look more desperate AND one can fail to sincerely focus on (talk to) the girl. Focus more on her and less on scoring her. She'll recognize this lack of desparation and pressence of care and interest right away.

mronederful

i completely agree with amerikajin, albeit he left out the part about paying attention to what she says, and checking out the other chicks does not qualify as "listening" if guys listened to women more and tried to get in thier minds as much as thier pants..... i'm sorry what were you saying?