Re: magazine article

LoveAngel

My name is Sara Eckel and I'm writing an article for New Woman magazine on sexual frequency. I'm hoping to interview single and married people about how often they have sex, how they feel about their number, why there is so much pressure to keep up with the Jones, etc. Names can be changed but we are also looking for people who let us print real names and even pictures. Please email me or call me at [number removed] if you're interested. Thanks.

Ms. Eckel,

Regarding your posting, I find it rather unfortunate that you and your publication are considering running an article on sexual frequency. While sex indeed is a large part of many intimate relationships, the number of sexual encounters and that number in comparison to others is irrelevant in the relationship. A number is just that -- a number. It does not reflect the meaning nor feelings behind the act, nor the emotional value of intercourse for both persons in the relationship. I find your subject matter dry and poorly presented, as I feel your readers would benefit more from a deeper examination of their relationships based on an spiritual and emotional level rather than the numerics of their sexual encounters. Please refrain from spaming on this forum in the future. If you or your company wishes to solicit persons for such magazine selling smut, I suggest you do it elsewhere. We will not cater to this sort of disillusionment and the false images of competitiveness that you wish to present.

Sincerely yours,

LoveAngel