whats wrong with her?

ahmedelsaka

there is this girl i was "best friends" with, she said that she didnt want to hook up with anybody other than me, but she was still not over her ex, now since today, she started getting pissed and told me to stop being all flirty and hand happy, she told me to stop posting stuff on her wall on fb, and she told me to stop calling her nickknames, what is wrong with her? i love her, i was ready to tell her i love her on that same day! i still need help! please!! thanks you

It's possible your interest scared her a bit. Take a step back. I suggest also you wait until you feel you can say you love someone. Start by maybe telling her you like hanging out with her.

She told you she wasn't ready right now for a romantic relationship with you, since she wasn't over her ex yet. You continued to put the pressure on regardless, and that is why she is now backing off. When someone says they are not ready for a relationship, you need to back off a bit, but still keep your foot in the door and keep things light and friendly. No heavy stuff, like saying the L word, until she's ready for that. She has told you she's not ready yet. You need to respect that and stop pressuring.