help

i recently went out on a 3rd date with a girl i met from work, we went to some haunted houses and on the way we were drinking, i got really drunk and im afraid i made an ass of myself. i really like this girl, ive only known her for a few weeks but i think im falling in love with her and i dont want this to ruin any chance of a relationship with her, what should i do??

Ryan

Quickly apologize for making an ass of yourself. Then, if she gives you another chance, drink only lightly when you are around her. If you do it right, she will forgive you but you can bet you'll only get ONE more chance.

If she's smart, she'll know that once you get to know her well and feel comfortable around her and you're not so inclined to impress her, you will drink heavilly again and make an ass out of yourself.

Girls have friends and those friends tell them to stear clear of men who drink a lot...especially on the way to things. It's a bit more acceptable to have a few when you get there.

This is a learning experience. I hope you haven't screwed it up. If she does accept your apology, do yourself a favor and cut down on the alcohol consumption forever. If you have trouble doing that, get help. Alcohol is NOT necessary to have a fun date...and has turned millions into nightmares over the years.

It's far better that you made an ass out of yourself in front of this lady than in front of a police traffic officer.

Apologizing would be good. You can let her know that you were not happy with yourself getting out of control that night. This will give her a good impression of you, especially, as Tony said, you don't do it again.

Quickly apologize for making an ass of yourself. Then, if she gives you another chance, drink only lightly when you are around her. If you do it right, she will forgive you but you can bet you'll only get ONE more chance. If she's smart, she'll know that once you get to know her well and feel comfortable around her and you're not so inclined to impress her, you will drink heavilly again and make an ass out of yourself. Girls have friends and those friends tell them to stear clear of men who drink a lot...especially on the way to things. It's a bit more acceptable to have a few when you get there. This is a learning experience. I hope you haven't screwed it up. If she does accept your apology, do yourself a favor and cut down on the alcohol consumption forever. If you have trouble doing that, get help. Alcohol is NOT necessary to have a fun date...and has turned millions into nightmares over the years. It's far better that you made an ass out of yourself in front of this lady than in front of a police traffic officer.