I starting to fall for one of my best friends.

NotGoodEnough16

NotGoodEnough16

So i really like my friend andrew, but i dont know if he likes me back. he's british (though he hides his accent) and he's a huge fan of classic rock. As far as I know he's single, but theres this girl named brianna that he hangs out with alot (she has a baby, not his) He calls her his "favorite american" they're not dating but theyre really close friends and i cant help but wonder if they like each other. :( andrew and i chat on fb and and we skype (only in a group with two of our other friends, never just the two of us)

when we chat on fb, we usually pick at each other (not in a mean way, like a playful way) but i dont know how to get the message across that i want to be more than friends. im afraid if say something hinting that i like him he wont talk to me for days (he's done it before, usually if i say something he doesn't know how to respond to) he gets scared off too easily, though he's not shy AT ALL. he's very outgoing and has a crude sense of humor :rolleyes: he's very into classic rock music (like i said) and always talks about it: slash, motley crue, ozzy, stuff like that. I don't know much about them.

he's very passionate about his home city in england too. he hates all the music that i listen to and says that its the worst music in the world :rolleyes:

earlier, he invited me to go to a slash concert with him, but i didnt give him a straight answer because i didnt think he was serious about it and i was afraid he would be like, "nah just kidding" and it would be embarrassing. Silly i know but, now i'm wishing i wouldve said yes because now he's probably going to invite brianna (she would definitely say yes)

Btw im about to be 16 next month and he's 17. also, i moved states so i dont get to hang out with him. :(

somebody please help me, i've spent so many nights thinking about this and its been keeping me up my minds racing and hes always on my mind.

By the way, he already knows that im not as passionate about the music he listens to as he is and that im not too interested in england (i really am) as he is. I'm afraid he just thinks that im just a little fangirl that obsesses over korean pop bands and is too hyper and energetic while hes just chill and mellow. -_____-

i want someway to try and get him to skype with me without our other friends. we could talk much better that way, but he's probably going to think its creepy. Help pleassseeeee :(

earlier, he invited me to go to a slash concert with him, but i didnt give him a straight answer because i didnt think he was serious about it and i was afraid he would be like, "nah just kidding" and it would be embarrassing. Silly i know but, now i'm wishing i wouldve said yes because now he's probably going to invite brianna (she would definitely say yes)

By the way, he already knows that im not as passionate about the music he listens to as he is and that im not too interested in england (i really am) as he is.

can you ask him if the invitation for slash's concert is still standing? because maybe you can say you thought about it and would like to go....

you dont need to pretend you like his music so that he can like you. of course you can be open to it and listen to it to discover something new you didnt know but if you dont like it, it's ok.