I cheated on my girlfriend... And got the girl pregnant

1st post: Ask her, if she still loves you. Ask her of she will ever be happy with you again or if she would be happier with someone else. Tell her to be as honest as possible. Make sure she knows you still love her so much. And maybe of you proposed and got married she would realize that yeah you will always have a bond with that girl... But by getting married you would also always have a bond with her.. Be gentle she's sensitive right now. Maybe In a couple years you could adopt and it might make her feel better that y'all have a kid?

You're new around here, aren't you....?

We can tell..... ;)

Is there anything I can do about it to make it easier on my GF? Should I leave her, for her sake?

Yes, leave her. She will be better off and will realize that when she finds a wonderful guy that won't betray her like this.

Set her free from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn,

I'm with a lot of the previous comments. The last thing this girl needs is to feel like she isn't good enough. If her ex boyfriends cheated on her its obviously because the girls had something she didn't.. (In this case, they were willing to put out and she couldn't). If you loved this woman your energy would have been going to helping her get past her issue rather then leaving her to deal with them on her own AND... simultaneously contributing to them. How selfish can you be?

You got your dick wet but was it really worth it? Would you marry someone that has proven to you that they are not willing to walk to the end of the earth to meet you? I think if the tables were turned you would have left this woman. I understand that men have needs in romantic relationships but this female is not obligated by any means to have sex with you if she didn't want to and now you have made her feel like she is obligated to if she doesn't want you to leave. Let her move on and get herself together. She needs to move forward and not backwards with you.

She deserves better that. She deserves someone that understand her and even if he doesn't, he tries to. She deserves patience from a man who truly loves her. She deserves someone that will be faithful to her. knowing her history, one would think that you would be more sensitive to the circumstances.

I don't mean to be harsh but men like you really piss me off! Guys always wanna be quick to call a girl a slut or whore and claim that there are no good girls left..well it sounds like you have a great one and you aren't treating her right.

Karma is a you know what... What goes around comes around.

Karma is a you know what... What goes around comes around.

Off-topic:

No, it isn't.

Ok. back on topic... :D

• Like 1
Off-topic:

No, it isn't.

Ok. back on topic... :D

Why do people always misquote what karma really is?

it's ignorance. With a little 'i'. They simply don't know, it's fallen into common parlance, and it's become a sort of hitting stick - though it's absolutely nothing of the kind.

That's the "Christian" influence on minds - everything "bad" has to have a punishment.

• Like 1
Yes, leave her. She will be better off and will realize that when she finds a wonderful guy that won't betray her like this.

Set her free from you.

it was a metaphor. I do believe that when you do wrong to people somehow it comes back to you. Someone commented here that they cheated and then later on they gave their whole heart to someone and they returned the favor. This kind of thing manifests itself in different ways. Somehow things will even out for the man in question.

I feel awful for the two women involved and the unborn child. I don't have much sympathy for the op.

• Like 3