Eugenie ( He had Surgery ) ! From previous posts....

This is for Eugenie to consider in the previous long posts...

Your BF had SURGERY!!

Meaning he had ( I am assuming general anesthesia ) and post recovery of at least 2 to 3 days. Meaning he was in pain, drowsy and recovering. I take it from your last post that he did not call you for a few days and somehow that lead to cheating....

You DO understand that if this assumption of his recovery phase is correct due to surgery and anesthesia, that you did something very awful to a man who was recovering from surgery while you slept with the FB.

I did however read from a famous advice columnist, that one should not confess to the victim :, tell your best friend , your sister or even your Priest , but don't tell the victim that you cheated on him/ her because it will only be relieving your OWN GUILT but destroy your bf's feelings for you knowing you let someone touch and taste something that only your bf should have ...Now I know that goes against the general concensus here and I am not advising you keep this from him either. I think he has a right to know so he can make an informed decision regarding continuing to sleep with someone who has had another Oscar Mayer in the vicinity......Its just a view I thought I would share but ultimately you Eugenie will have to decide what is right.