Need her to forget him

ahmedelsaka

hey,

there is this girl, she was my friend's girlfriend, she was MADLY in love with him, and he didnt, he was a sick b*stard, he only went out with her so he can touch her and kiss her, and she never liked it, she talked to me about it, as i was her "friendzoned bff" and she liked me aloooot but only as friends, she has given up alot and did so much for me just to be friends,except that she stopped talking to me so he wouldnt want to break up, he was the only one that she liked more than me, aaaanyway, they broke up, they got in a great big fight, she told me that she hated him, and swore that she would never get back to him again after what he did to her, after like a month or so, she told me how much she missed him and dreamt of him, and then she got really depressed, and then she got back together with him again for a day, she was happy as hell, and then he said that he was hacked, and that wasnt him talking and they are now friends, and she is trying as hard as hell just trying to get back with him,and she knows that he has a girlfriend that he really likes and that he also likes another girl that he might get with if anything got between him and his girlfriend, she is dreaming of him, she talks to him on a daily basis, an she says to me "is it wrong to talk to him" but never really answers me if she likes him or not, but she does, i need to make her learn that she will ever get with him and to stop trying, and that after what he did, SHE SHOULNDT F*CKING BE WITH HIM!! HE TOCHED HER B**BS AND HE KISSED HER AND THEN LEFT SAYING HE USED HER AND SHE STILL WANTS TO BE WITH HIM! how does that work? she is still going for him? i do like her but that isnt the reason i swear, im going crazy by seeing her still fall for that motherf*cker!! what the hell is wrong with her? and whenever i talk to her about him she gets angry, i need only one REALLY short way to tell her and actuallyconvince her that she shouldnt be with him, she likes him more than she should, she wants the wrong guy, i fought for her and broke a guys arm because he pushed her, i never fight, that really got to me, and i feel guilty but it was for her, and she still doesent realize it, if she doesent want to be with me okay, but ANYBODY but not her ex, she needs to hate him. its just wrong, that is all very wrong.....