i think i really like my friend...but really dunno how to get to be the ONE...

organic chemistry

organic chemistry

haha...have been using this loveshack.org for a long time....thx for the opinions...u guys r awesome ppl :)

anyhow....i guess i like my guy friend a lot....usually i can tell myself to stop thinking...but these ideas just crawl back...

well...the story is like this

i was not born in united states.i came from hong kong, and i studied senior yr in here,

this guy kenny, he's the first guy i noticed when i was new to the sch, cute,tall,same ethnicity....i secretly admired him for few days i guess...until i finally found out he was in my eng class. it turned out that my eng was gd enough to be in the regular college prep eng....which he was born here and he's in that class too.

the first day i found that out,i had the gut to go talk to him...he is a quiet and shy guy...

he told me that if that day i didn't come up to him first....he would never talk to me first...and we'll never become friends....

the days when we were in high sch...i missed those days...we flirted a lot...we became friends, he drove me home everyday, other girls hated me becoz they were jealous, i get jealous whenever he talks to other cute girls

i think i hurt us becoz i was seeing another guy, kenny started to drift away

then after senior we went on to college...we stayed in contact....we saw regularly....i think i'm important...as a friend

at some point we were so close and we saw very often...but i guess he drifted away whenever i have new bf

and i think we were better in person...coz i'm not gd at talking on the phone...so we dun talk much

he's shy shy shy....i really dunno how to keep the conversation going without feeling awkward

but deep in my heart....i like him a lot....

i feel like i can't express myself when i'm with him.....i'm so lively and talkative with other guys...but with him i'm acting weird....

what can i do to change my way of interacting around him....

thx for reading my long post....but i'm really frustrated

HokeyReligions

Be honest with him. Tell him that there is just something about him that makes you shy and not know what to say. Tell him you like him and would like to be more than friends. You may care about him and his feelings more than you cared about the feelings of the other guys you were with. Dating is fun, but falling in love is a whole new ballgame and finding someone you think you could love is wonderful. Don't be shy--be honest.

I'll bet he will be beyond flattered! :D He said that if you had not approached him first in high school, that he would never have talked with you----so approach him now and ask him if he would like to go out with you and take your friendship to the next level.