flowers, fellas?

chick

you know the whole date thing..where the guy brings

you flowers etc etc...how do you guys feel about the girl

giving you flowers instead..or whatever other little gifts for no special occasion? what do guys like receiving?

curious for ideas....

Anything given sincerely, with good taste and intention, is always welcomed by a man who has class and maturity. Just never overdo it and make sure the gift is appropriate to the occasion and not too expensive.

I think the younger the guy, say 20 or younger, the more risk there is in doing this.

Overall, I think men are very flattered by such thoughtfulness.

When giving, it's always important to be sure it doesn't look like there is an attempt to buy this person's love or affection. That's why gifts are not a great idea very early on in a realtionship.

Come up with a special night for him. Make plans...maybe a show, dinner, etc. if $ permits.

I always like to be treated to an experience, not necessarily something materialistic. Use your imagination.

I can only speak for myself,but I would feel uncomfortable with it.There can be too many conatations surrounding it(ie who's the man in the relationship,am I a flowery type of guy,that sort of thing).Besides,what's a grown man supposed to do with flowers anyways? Put it in my apartment? It would just die.

If you want to make a guy feel special,take him to a sports bar,order him some nachos and feed him while he's watching hockey.That'll get me everytime anyways.

Beer.

Lots and lots of beer.

Or anything that shows you care. Making dinner would be really cool for example (spaghetti is fine).

Flowers... I wouldn't know what to do with flowers.

But I'd appreciate the gesture (as they slowly died in a corner of my apartment).