Missing someone terribly, best thing to do?

Listen up people: I woke up today crying over missing someone. I last saw them abroad a month ago, to the day. My gut feeling is that I am in love with him, but can I at least tell him i miss him? Like through whatsapp. We usually email each other over ocassionally, but I want to make my "declaration" if you will, more special.*

jimloveslips

>Missing someone terribly

Try missing him well: the negativity is strangling your objectivity.

Send him an email saying how much fun you had doing... you fill in the blanks.

Tell him you miss being that giddy and carefree. (Use your words)

Tell him the positive things you felt - safe, happy, assured, etc etc.

Don't say I cry everyday over you. He wants to know how good he makes you feel, not how sad.

Try it, be positive, be yourself (without the tears).

And if you are under 21, you probably won't feel like this next week, so don't be too hard on yourself...

x

• Author

Our situation is rather weird. I met him over a volunteering project--he is the manager. I helped him with some aspect of it, and he is very happy with my help. I have been helping for free for a year. I did invest some money as well to support them. I did this for the cause. But along the way, I started liking him more and more as we met. I recently got separated and getting a divorce soon. So I had to hold off on my feelings for him. That is why I was crying. All I told him in the past month was a skimpy--you made me laugh, I miss you, over an email joke, and today, a month after I last met him, I sent him a message, saying that it has been a month since we met, and that I miss him! that's it! Really. But unfortunately, as nice as he was to me when I saw him abroad, he did not reply to my Ï miss you message. He is very logical/analytical. I think he finds my situation confusing. I have a child as well, but I will leave my country, so custody will not be with me. Nothing I can do about it. So, perhaps, my situation is too much for him. I never said I cried over him, to him hehe. That's not cool you are right. Lovely advice. Thank you ;-). He still thinks we don't know each other very well. And he lives abroad. Perhaps it is hopeless, although he will visit my country professionally for like three days in a couple of months. I don't think I can get much out of that either. Let's call it helpless and move on :). Pity, though.