I got suckered, played and yet I Miss him....

Princessjesabell

I got suckered, played and yet I Miss him....

My live in boyfriend of three years just kicked me out of our home two nights ago. I got a phone call at 12:45am and it was a guy, he answered it and they hung up him, there fore according to him I have been cheating. I never did cheat not even once, I have no idea who it was. Im really upset how can I prove to him that I never cheated ? I wasnt the happiest person in our relationship so I know I dont want to go back..... I think.... but I would feel better if he knew I wasnt lying. I never really trusted him either Constantly on my mind that he was also going behind my back and there have been so many circumstances that would prove my knowlegde of him being unfaithful, so knowing all this... that I was unhappy, he was a possible cheater why am I so upset how do I get over it???

HokeyReligions

Its not important if he doesn't believe you. You don't need to prove yourself to anyone BUT yourself. Look to your future and let go of this guy. What would it accomplish for you to try to prove yourself to someone you no longer care for? It's a waste of your energy.