Just flirty or really interested?

Hi, Im sure everyone sees topic like this one on here, but I was hoping to get some advice. First, im not a shy guy, I just would like others opinions before I potentially make fool of myself.

I'm 23, living on my own and about to graduate college. I'm interested in a coworker of mine who is 37 and has children. We get along great, we make each otehr laugh, and tease each other every day. The other day, she snuck out of the office to put a sticker on my car that said "one sexy biker babe," just to mess with me. She's told me several things that she said she hasn't told anyone else, including details about her divorce. A couple of my close friends work with us as well and made the comment to me that she hardly ever talks to them, but when I come into the room she's talkative all of a sudden.

My plan is to ask her out here soon, but Im starting to second guess myself and wonder if she's actually interested in me or just being flirty? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, Im sure everyone sees topic like this one on here, but I was hoping to get some advice. First, im not a shy guy, I just would like others opinions before I potentially make fool of myself.

I'm 23, living on my own and about to graduate college. I'm interested in a coworker of mine who is 37 and has children. We get along great, we make each otehr laugh, and tease each other every day. The other day, she snuck out of the office to put a sticker on my car that said "one sexy biker babe," just to mess with me. She's told me several things that she said she hasn't told anyone else, including details about her divorce. A couple of my close friends work with us as well and made the comment to me that she hardly ever talks to them, but when I come into the room she's talkative all of a sudden.

My plan is to ask her out here soon, but Im starting to second guess myself and wonder if she's actually interested in me or just being flirty? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Ahhh the teasing...... well, oNe time I heard a therapist on Tv saying that if you are somebody's confident, that means that person is interested in you as a friend and not a lover. But of course I can't be sure.