I heard he likes someone else!

My boyfriend (Luke) and I have been going out for nearly two weeks. I liked him before we went out, so when he asked me out I thought he really liked me. Since we've been going out I'm the one who has rang him and went to see him. Luke doesn't make any effort. The problem is he did before we went out. Now my major problem is that I heard from a friend of his, who didn't know we are going out, that Luke only likes me a little bit and wants to get with another girl. Since I found this out I haven't made an effort to contact him and he hasn't either. Should I contact him and confront him or should I end it? Please help!!!!!

It doesn't sound like he's worth it.

I'm sorry but it seems like it's time to move on. Don't confront him because you guys have never been in a serious relationship and if you do it's going to seem a bit over melodramatic.

My boyfriend (Luke) and I have been going out for nearly two weeks. I liked him before we went out, so when he asked me out I thought he really liked me. Since we've been going out I'm the one who has rang him and went to see him. Luke doesn't make any effort. The problem is he did before we went out. Now my major problem is that I heard from a friend of his, who didn't know we are going out, that Luke only likes me a little bit and wants to get with another girl. Since I found this out I haven't made an effort to contact him and he hasn't either. Should I contact him and confront him or should I end it? Please help!!!!!

Don't contact him. You did the right thing by ditching him. If you confront him it's going to make it seem as if you're hooked on him and maybe boost your friend's ego. Just let it go, and act as if you don't care. He's probably not worth it anyway.

Since you have only been with him for 2 weeks I wouldn't worry about it too much. You are not in a serious relationship and since you are already having doubts and problems it doesn't sound like it is worth saving. Find yourself a guy who will give you undivided attention.