I am curious.. does he like me or is he just really.. nice?

Many want to know if xx "likes" them and it's hard for outsiders to tell, even if you give a lot of info :p But still I am here and would like input! .. my gut feeling tells me he likes me a lot but -

We met up as friends few times last year, we met on a dating site. Then we both went our 'separate ways' but stayed in close contact thru the internet. After 15 months of regular chatting I told him I was coming to his town, something we have talked about before but never happened.. (I have grown to like him a lot more than I did last year). he asked me why i was coming there, I said it was to x (something we used to do as friends) with him and he thought it'd be nice.

We had a lot of fun, nobody makes me laugh as much as this guy do, he seem to find me pretty funny too. He talked a lot.. much more than I do.. from what I understand he talks like this with everyone though, however last year he did not talk this much (we play sports). Everytime I'd turn my eyes toward him and smile he'd get lost though.. so cute.

Now the last week he has been chatting with me every chance he got pretty much, at work too.

After meeting me and complimenting me on my game playing (never done before) and keeping me company on part of the route home (also a first) he come online and ask if I had a safe journey home (first). Told me it was really nice meeting me and would like to play again with some other people + to let him know when im in his town again. He seemed really really happy to have met me and told me I am nicer IRL than online (lol)..

I feel really silly telling all this but he is a nice guy.. I just feel like I am wasting a bit of time cos we spend SO much time chatting, and in the end I am only a partner in sport. I even sent him a bday gift in the mail a couple of months back, I told him I kind of regretted it since . well... I don't send gifts to any male friends, I have quite a few.. cos I want Boyfriend I can send gifts to. I also cut him out of my life for a month recently cos I was really tired of this "online closeness". I think I am waiting for more, but will more come ..? :/ I been waiting for so looong. I don't think he would mind much if I grabbed him and kissed him but it's not really nice when ur playing sports and we're all reallllyy sweaty, and he talk so much I sometimes feel like I vanish next to him. He has previously been hesistant towards meeting me again..(maybe cos he had a "gf" .. I dunno what's happened with her, he hasn't mentioned her for some months.) this time around he seemed just happy

Thanks for reading..

Edited by root
  • Like 1
Many want to know if xx "likes" them and it's hard for outsiders to tell, even if you give a lot of info :p But still I am here and would like input! .. my gut feeling tells me he likes me a lot but -

We met up as friends few times last year, we met on a dating site. Then we both went our 'separate ways' but stayed in close contact thru the internet. After 15 months of regular chatting I told him I was coming to his town, something we have talked about before but never happened.. (I have grown to like him a lot more than I did last year). he asked me why i was coming there, I said it was to x (something we used to do as friends) with him and he thought it'd be nice.

We had a lot of fun, nobody makes me laugh as much as this guy do, he seem to find me pretty funny too. He talked a lot.. much more than I do.. from what I understand he talks like this with everyone though, however last year he did not talk this much (we play sports). Everytime I'd turn my eyes toward him and smile he'd get lost though.. so cute.

Now the last week he has been chatting with me every chance he got pretty much, at work too.

After meeting me and complimenting me on my game playing (never done before) and keeping me company on part of the route home (also a first) he come online and ask if I had a safe journey home (first). Told me it was really nice meeting me and would like to play again with some other people + to let him know when im in his town again. He seemed really really happy to have met me and told me I am nicer IRL than online (lol)..

I feel really silly telling all this but he is a nice guy.. I just feel like I am wasting a bit of time cos we spend SO much time chatting, and in the end I am only a partner in sport. I even sent him a bday gift in the mail a couple of months back, I told him I kind of regretted it since . well... I don't send gifts to any male friends, I have quite a few.. cos I want Boyfriend I can send gifts to. I also cut him out of my life for a month recently cos I was really tired of this "online closeness". I think I am waiting for more, but will more come ..? :/ I been waiting for so looong. I don't think he would mind much if I grabbed him and kissed him but it's not really nice when ur playing sports and we're all reallllyy sweaty, and he talk so much I sometimes feel like I vanish next to him. He has previously been hesistant towards meeting me again..(maybe cos he had a "gf" .. I dunno what's happened with her, he hasn't mentioned her for some months.) this time around he seemed just happy

Thanks for reading..

I don't get what you mean by x ??? u mean x as in kiss or s#x ?? i don't get it

This would suggest that he likes you.

If he were just really nice, he wouldn't be going out of his way to talk to you.

by x i meant a sporty activity, like tennis.

Sorry about that my mistake.. lol

Let me Say that He definitely likes you

Just tell him how you feel!!!

• Author

what makes you think he likes me ? how i feel is that he talk too much. Never thought I'd say that but he does talk too muuch! I can't explain it but it doesn't feel right the way he does it. Also I feel he is having me stay put in this bubble in nowhere land. He tells me he doesn't know where he's got me but I don't really know where I got me either.

what makes you think he likes me ? how i feel is that he talk too much. Never thought I'd say that but he does talk too muuch! I can't explain it but it doesn't feel right the way he does it. Also I feel he is having me stay put in this bubble in nowhere land. He tells me he doesn't know where he's got me

Hi Root

Thanks for telling me that from what you quoted above .

And I know what he means!!!!!

What he could be saying is that? I GOT HER WRAP AROUNG MY FINGER AND SHE DOES NOT EVEN REALISE IT:( or it could be the complete opposite.Well I'm not 100% sure! But from what I am seeing from your "quote" You know when you said that he talks to much. Got you in a bubble and you can't explain it (etc)? Maybe those bad feeling that you get from him

could be right!! Meaning that he could be toying with you or not(:

or maybe you don't want to believe that he's toying with because your so In love with HIM!!!!!!

And I'm guessing its a risk your willing to take and i admire that.

Well at the end of the day it's really up to you. But if I was you I would just put him on lock just in case cuz you sound like a nice girl for a heart to be broken maybe u deserve more then that! IF he is toying with you!? That is.

Sorry my pc doesn't work i wrote this on my iphone so it might not make sense..

Edited by GATE101
  • Author

Thanks for the reply but I am not in love with this guy, not yet anyway. When I met him last year I had just been dumped by someone I did love.

Welcome

If you have anything you would like to ask me feel free to find me or just PM, or message me. I'm only Brand new to love shack so I'm not sure yet on how that works lol