Hi. I am 18 years old and have recently started dating this incredible guy. We had been close friends for the last year and a half but stareted dating recently. He has told me that he wants to take thigns slow and has been very respectful of my boundaries. The thing is that I am very sexually inexperienced and seeign as he is older he is much more experienced. I don't think he realizes how inexperienced I am because we've never really talked about it. The other day for the first time he fingered me, it was very uncomfortable for the more part, I am confused I thought it was supposed to feel good. I understand that it may be because I am not used to it but will it get better? Antother thing is that I didn't return the favour, reason being that I don't exactly know how, and it does seem very appealing to me but I don't want to leave him without. What do I do?

lexnmike4enomore

Don't worry sweetheart....fingering is uncomfortable. I don't like it. Sometime the guys doesn't know where to put his fingers and its just not a pleasurable experience. If you want to jerk the guy off....you really do nothing. The skin on his penis moves so your hand isn't moving up and down...his skin is. The best is to jerk him off with lotion...he wont be able to walk!!! Thats my BF's favorite. Wait til he eats you out. Thats is probably the most awesome experience ever. Thats my favorite. Hopefully he has done it before and you will not be able to sit still. You still have some time to experience all this....so if he says take it slow....don't let him slip away. Thats awesome that he respects you enough to understand your boundaries. But if he starts to go down on you.....DON'T STOP HIM....you wont regret it...trust me. As for sucking dick, i hate doing it. As soon as you feel him precum in your mouth..you'll get grossed out. But who knows...some girls like sucking dick. Well good luck and keep me posted.

Most fellows aren't that great at using their hands - they tend to think they need to saw away in and out as though the fingers were a penis. Your best bet is to take his hand and show him how you masturbate - and, of course, he needs your lubrication or some KY or something because dryness will definitely hurt.

He knows you're inexperienced, so ask him to guide you in masturbating him. It is mighty nifty - especially when you're rewarded with an orgasm :)

As for going down - don't let others' opinions sway you. A lot of women love doing it and think men taste great. And the fellows love it so! :D

echoparkdude
Originally posted by lexnmike4e

Guys hate goin down too??????.

Well, it's not like that. There's nothing pleasurable to a guy from going down on a girl. Guys get pleasure by seeing the girl get all excited and can't stay still.