A question for the women

Ok all you women got a question for ya. I'm 28, I look about 21, but when it comes to picking up on women I am soooo inexperienced. I just want to know what are the signs if a women is interested in you and when their not. Like when I walk down the street and see a attractive woman I always smile or say hi. Some smile back, some say hi, some just turn into statues when they see me coming. I would think I wouldn't have this problem after ending three year relationship but frankly I'm worse now. I think it has to do with be dumped and new guy is half as good looking as me and kind of a jerk, so you can imagine how that makes me feel. See me and my ex, I didn't pick her up we kind of fell into each others arms. Actually I heard around town that she was saying some bad stuff about me so I had her best friend tell that I wanted to talk with her. So basically we argued, I found out it wasn't true, and I said to myself wow she is attractive. So I walked her into town and that's how we met. But I could really use some advice. I think it's just my fears. My worst fear is trying to pick up on a woman and her laughing in my face or saying you must be kidding, if I could get over this I think I wouldn't have any problems.

Thanks,

Joe

NOt many women are mean enough to laugh in your face

guys shouldn't go around constantly trying to pick up women

its so cheap and old

get you a friend you trust to set you up on a blind date... or something

but I think being friendly and saying hi is the best aproach because its not some sleezy pick up line and if your that worried about making a move let HER do it...most girls don't make it too hard to see there uninterested

just be nice and friendly and don't think about it so much as picking someone up as it is just having a friendly chat with someone new and interesting

I know one guy who goes up to women he likes and tells them he would like to go out with them. Some refuse but some accept. He understands that his success rate may not be 100% but some women are already going with someone, or are not available for other reasons. It is not insulting to a woman to show interest in her, but I agree with "Clueless" that sleazy pick-up lines are a turn-off.

Just being a nice, interested and interesting guy will go a long way in ensuring your success.

NOt many women are mean enough to laugh in your face guys shouldn't go around constantly trying to pick up women its so cheap and old get you a friend you trust to set you up on a blind date... or something but I think being friendly and saying hi is the best aproach because its not some sleezy pick up line and if your that worried about making a move let HER do it...most girls don't make it too hard to see there uninterested just be nice and friendly and don't think about it so much as picking someone up as it is just having a friendly chat with someone new and interesting