were my words a good start???

engravefeelthevoid

engravefeelthevoid

hi everyone i dont know how i found this site but its gr8,youll see me very often cuz i really need help in my relationships,see here s the apple.

when i first started TRYING to approach girls i started with my friend,i was going good and talked to a few girls,till one day some girls said i was cute and another girl said it outloud to make her shy i just smiled and went on,so after a time i told smn to tell her i was waiting in the cafeteria,when i went i saw her surrounded by 15 girls,but still i held myself and went on i asked her if she d like to talk to me but she said no,i was so embarrased and went out,after this i stopped talking to girls thinking of trying or approaching girls,but now i wanna feel love again how do i do it,was that a good start,what do i tell a girl when i see her and smile to her a few times.

i depend on you experts to give me wise and useful answers

thanx

packersgirl

First... when she was surrounded by other girls, how did you ask?

When most people are in the middle of something, and if they're having a good time, they're not going to want to be pulled away from it. I wouldn't give up on talking to girls based on this one event. I think you should try to talk to her again, but when she's not in the middle of something.