Is he into me?

Wasabi_is_spicy

Wasabi_is_spicy

Well this guy and me have been texting each other recently. He's in the same school as me but we have never talked before till this year when we were placed in the same class.

It first started off with him asking me for help during the exams. He usually asks me questions he doesn't understand via Facebook messages. After that, he asked me for my number for convenience sake. So he'll ask me more stuff about exams through sms.

Recently, after chatting abit about the exams we just started talking about casual stuff. He knows I like dogs, so he sent me pictures of his dogs and we spent a good half an hour messaging about dogs.

I had exams for the past few days and everytime an exam ends, he'll sms me asking me how it went. From that we'll start talking about almost anything.

However, sometimes he takes an hour or so to answer my smsés. I admit I'm no angel though when it comes to messaging. Sometimes I take more than an hour to reply.

So what do you guys think? Is he interested in me? Or is it just wishful thinking on my part. Cause I'm not sure if guys take long to answer ur messages does that mean they're not very interested?

Yes he is interested. It sometimes takes me several hours up to several days to reply back via text so its not unusual for a guy at least. You can even initiate convo so go for it!