Trying to move on but don't know how

I previously posted a message about being in love with my best friend who is also my neighbor and my daughter's godfather. I need additional advice. I can no longer handle our situation. I have gone to counseling and I have tried staying away from him but nothing is working. He is injured so I am constantly attending to him. I just feel so helpless and sick. He is my best friend yet my worst enemy. How do I make my feelings go away? Is the answer moving away? When he was living out of state I was able to deal with things....heck, I even moved on and got married. Now he's back and I have let my feelings consume my entire being. I feel as if I have no control over myself and I hate this. Help!

Well, you know what worked before. You need to sever contact with him. That's the only way to recover yourself and move on with your life. Believe me, I know how hard that is. But, you won't be happy again until you do it -- however difficult it may be to rearrange your life to make it possible. Don't delay -- start working on this right now.

-- uriel