a touch that would make you remember me???

engravefeelthevoid

engravefeelthevoid

hey guys hows it doing,i need the girls to take their time and think then give me an answer,you re a girl,what would be a touch that will make you remember a guy forever,how long would the touch last??where??

thanx peace

HokeyReligions

Brushing my fingers gently as you hand me the signed authorization for transfer of a few million dollars into my bank account.

;)

... a really good, thorough foot massage. I'm melting, just thinking about a pair of strong, muscular fingers hitting that part of the sole of my foot and pressing deeply ...

I guess it's because I've not had someone do that for me, unless you count my bugging my husband to rub my feet, and he half-heartedly obliges.

BurningBright

When a man places his hands ever so gentally on my face just before he is about to kiss me... :love:

When he'll hold my hand while we cuddle during the night... :love:

It's the little, simple touches that I cherish and remember.. not the tongue down my throat :p

~BurningBright :p

Originally posted by quankanne

... a really good, thorough foot massage. I'm melting, just thinking about a pair of strong, muscular fingers hitting that part of the sole of my foot and pressing deeply ...

I guess it's because I've not had someone do that for me, unless you count my bugging my husband to rub my feet, and he half-heartedly obliges.

I am soooo with quankanne with this one. I'm a guy that has those magic massage hands. I love giving massages to that girl I wanna be with (look at "can long term friends be lovers?" for more). And she absolutely melts when I give her foot massages. Use a nice foot cream, I use "Aveda Foot Relief." It's amazingly soft.

I got into massaging and in every book I've read, next to the vagina, the feet are the most sensitive part of a woman's body. If you would like to read a great massage book (with pictures and everything), get "sensual massage" Awesome book.

• Author
engravefeelthevoid

well to rephrase the question,what i meant is a quick touch,like on the cheeks or on the hands,or even on the neck,thats why i told everyone to think.

how would "you" like "me" to touch "you"

She's Come Undone

I have only had one touch that I will remember forever. I was in high school, maybe junior year, and this boy I liked was sharing my book in class. His fingers brushed mine sending electricity up my arm. I have NEVER had a touch do that since, and I doubt I ever will. I am now 31 and still remember and cherish that touch!

• Author
engravefeelthevoid

great,so i think that i should brush her fingers with mine.thats what i call,the perfect answer,the answer,do you have anymore??

ps:thanx "shes come undone"

Originally posted by BurningBright

When a man places his hands ever so gentally on my face just before he is about to kiss me... :love:

When he'll hold my hand while we cuddle during the night... :love:

It's the little, simple touches that I cherish and remember.. not the tongue down my throat :p

~BurningBright :p

I totally agree, the one thing that always gets me and it's the one thing that guys that I go out rarely do is give me a kiss on my forehead! I feel that it shows sincere affection not just sexual but more than that!!! Only two guys have done that and they are the only two guys that I have loved! :love::love::love::love::love::love: