, how do I fix this relationship problem??

mvosu1

Here's the deal. Im insecure. And after dating this girl for 8 months my insecurities about her have gotten worse and worse. I always over-analyze everything she says and does and we fight about it more often then not. In my eyes she is out of my league and I cannot understand why she is with me. But she says she loves me and wants to marry me. Yet, I cannot stop being so insecure. Am i gonna lose her? and how do i prove to her I am secure about all of this?

In a nutshell...

...even if she actually IS too good for you, the fact and bottom line is that she IS with you.

Facts don't lie. Especially not for 8 months.

Accept and enjoy.

Amen.

• Like 1

Work on yourself.

Educate yourself, get some interesting hobbies, play sports, etc. Keep developing friendships.

Build yourself up so that you don't have all your eggs in one basket: the relationship basket, that is.

She finds you appealing, but you need to become appealing to yourself.

Google: "Ways to build your self-esteem"

Do research on how to attract women, so you can figure out why she is attracted to you, and so you can make sure you dont do things to turn her off and kill her attraction to you. Insecurity is the BIGGEST killer of attraction, and you are withering it away as we type. She wont stick around for long if you keep doing it. If you send her packing because of this you will feel 200 times worse than you do now because you could have stopped doing it. Depending on her past, you might eventually figure out why she is with you, if she is out of your league. Could be many reasons:

• she is sick of getting burned by pretty boys,
  • she may be one of those rare unicorns that arent into pretty boys
  • she might be one of those women who date below their league to be secure that they wont get dumped
  • She might be nuts and you havent seen it yet
  • She might not actually be out of your league, you just dont realize it.

Regardless what the reason is, if she is good to you, enjoy the ride, and educate yourself in the meantime. STOP ARGUING WITH HER about things that make you insecure. Shut your mouth and be happy as you can until you figure out what could be going on.