Do I have a shot?

Ok this might seem like a run of the mill the question around this forum, but if anybody could help me out with some advice it would be greatly appreciated.

I'll keep it in dot points so its quick to read. I'll give you the details and please tell me if there is any potential here for a relationship

- Met 2 years ago

- Fell in love with her very quickly.

- She has a boyfriend who she is always arguing with but who she is clearly in love with. he moved overseas to work and he might be gone permanently. She is thinking whether to keep up the long distance relationship or move on without him.

- We talk all the time at work and on weekends

- Don't hang outside the office at all because her bf doesn't think that is appropriate and she agrees.

- She laughs at EVERYTHING I say.

- She always asks me what I think abotu different hairstyles, makeup styles, and then by COINCIDENCE she soon turns up with the ones that I said I liked

- I recently told her I love asses. She used to say that she doesnt have a nice ass to now saying 'I have a great ass' and asking me subtly if I have checked her out.

- We work for the same company but in different buildings. If she has a meeting in the same building (even on a different floor) she will come to my desk to talk to me

- Had this weird situation with her recently where I went to lunch with her with a group of friends. we weren't sitting next to each other but she was staring at me talking to another girl for most of the lunch. She finally got out of her chair, walked to me, interrupted our conversation and started eating my food. Jealous much?

- She is always asking me what women I find attractive.

- I still havent told her how I feel. Although I think it might be obvious to most people, I think she may think I just see her as a really good friend.

But i have still think that there is a good chance that she isn't attracted to me and just wants to be friends. She is a natural flirt but doesnt' act this flirty with everyone. She recently didn't talk to me for a few days because of issues with her bf and I went crazy without her and called her up and told her I was pissed. She apologised profusely and said she would never want to lose me as a friend.

So what do you think the situation is and what should I do? I can't think of ever being in love with another girl like I am with her so is there a chance for me? I can't avoid her because she works with me, and I can't ask her out since she's still in a relationship. So I'm stuck.

• Author

Interesting update. She just broke up with her boyfriend. This suddenly changes the whole game....

As soon as I found out, I gave a subtle compliment about her looks and texted me back saying I made her week and she told me she couldn't keep the smile of her face for the rest of the day after she I told her that.

Not sure if I should just hold my ground and take it slow and give her time after her breakup, or if I should just completely risk our friendship and ask her out right now