Well, does he like me?

crazeemohfoh

OK, I'll try to make this simple and short. My FWB and I have been sleeping together for 6 months now, bearing in mind that we are strictly friends who have sex, no dates, no dinner, etc, just sex and hanging out with our friends. And of course, as time went on things started to change a little. The sex went from awkward, to lovemaking, and now it's a mixture of sensual exploration and crazy animal sex, hahahaha. We've been kissing a lot more, kissing each other good night, he kisses my cheeks and my brow. Recently, he said, "I want you to know that this is more than just sex." He wants to take me out (like on a date!) for some wine and sightseeing at the cliffs. The two of us are not very good at initiating sex even though it's been 6 months, nor are we good at expressing our feelings for each other; we are like 2 dopy kids sometimes. So....does this mean he has feelings for me? Or developing feelings for me? He travels for work a lot, which is probably why we are able to sleep with each other for this long and not have any drama develop...yet... Oh dear.

I'm patient. I'm young. I know I like him, but I am not "motivated" enough to start a committed relationship with him, and I don't think he is either. Whatever this is, it's nice so far. =)