Older Woman

PrinceAli94

I'm 19 years old and recently started college, in my Chemistry class I've been matched up with a very nice lady who i'll refer to here as C. She's considerably older than me (at 32) but I have this strange attraction to her. Ay other guy my age would find that weird i guess, she looks attractive, but definitely older, you can see the age in lines here and there.

We've been getting along great as friends, it's somewhat strange for me to have this kind of relationship with a grown adult, as I'm just used to high school aged girls. If anything, that's the main reason behind me being interested. HS/College age girls seem to be too picky to me, like they want some "man of their dreams" and who wouldn't want the perfect person for them? It's just that their wants are unrealistic, so they shut themselves off from potential guys who don't somehow appear to their liking. Personally I wouldn't want to be with anyone that shallow.

This lady however is extremely nice and outgoing, she can hold a conversation very well and makes me laugh. I feel uneasy about these feelings, and at times when we talk I get the sense that she is confused, yet interested too.

I also should add, recently I've been having these strong sexual thoughts about her and I can't seem to shake them. For me this is serious, as i don't care to much for sex. High School relationships have never offered the kind of intimacy I've sought after. I don't see myself ever dating this lady, but the impression I'm getting from the friendship is, we're gonna hook up eventually. Is this going somewhere, and should I let it? Feel very confused.

sweetheart5381
I'm 19 years old and recently started college, in my Chemistry class I've been matched up with a very nice lady who i'll refer to here as C. She's considerably older than me (at 32) but I have this strange attraction to her. Ay other guy my age would find that weird i guess, she looks attractive, but definitely older, you can see the age in lines here and there.

We've been getting along great as friends, it's somewhat strange for me to have this kind of relationship with a grown adult, as I'm just used to high school aged girls. If anything, that's the main reason behind me being interested. HS/College age girls seem to be too picky to me, like they want some "man of their dreams" and who wouldn't want the perfect person for them? It's just that their wants are unrealistic, so they shut themselves off from potential guys who don't somehow appear to their liking. Personally I wouldn't want to be with anyone that shallow.

This lady however is extremely nice and outgoing, she can hold a conversation very well and makes me laugh. I feel uneasy about these feelings, and at times when we talk I get the sense that she is confused, yet interested too.

I also should add, recently I've been having these strong sexual thoughts about her and I can't seem to shake them. For me this is serious, as i don't care to much for sex. High School relationships have never offered the kind of intimacy I've sought after. I don't see myself ever dating this lady, but the impression I'm getting from the friendship is, we're gonna hook up eventually. Is this going somewhere, and should I let it? Feel very confused.

I read this with a smile :)

I returned to college at 32, I'm female, 5'7" 125 lbs, quite attractive. I was also a mother of 2 sons, 7 and 8 at the time. I had plenty of young male suitors, lol. I never, ever took them up on their offers btw. They were just learning and experimenting.

It's not weird, or abnormal, no worries there. She isn't a granny, ffs :)

Enjoy the fantasies, flirting, etc... and if you do hook up, she will teach you much more than any 19 yr old, self-absorbed yet self-conscious woman ever could.