I do not trust women and i don't think i will marry.

Romanticlove263

Michael Johnson
It has been proven that many other species have orgasms.

If sexual pleasure equals an inability to live up to agreements about sex then no one escapes suspicion. Men can have orgasm fairly easily even with someone they know nothing about or even hate. Women do not orgasm as easily and most require a sense of emotional security to achieve orgasm. If we are to base a likelihood to break agreements concerning sex on how much pleasure a person can derive through sex then it would imply men are more likely to break agreements concerning sex.

But I think smart people know nothing is so cut and dry unless being so affords you the ability to insinuate something derogatory about someone else. Always someone who isn't you.

Promiscuous women do not need "emotional security" in order to have orgies. They're game for anything if they can't even remember how many mates they've slept with, regardless of whether the mates were making a decent income or whether he was a former convict.

So no not ever woman needs "emotional security."

• Like 1
Ninja'sHusband
So when you got cheated on, 3 times, its pretty much your fault. Once, you might have gotten a bad seed. When it happens 3 times, youre more to blame. You learn how women really work, psychologically, you wont have these problems anymore. if you dont want to accept that, then you can celibate yourself.

If it had been the same woman...maybe he should have dumped her after the first time. But he's talking about 3 different women I believe. That was their choice to do the dishonorable thing instead of ending the relationship the humane way...or working on things with him. It is NOT your fault OP.

Women like bad boys and men like crazy women(as long as she is cute). It is no wonder finding a good decent person to date is difficult.

Good men and women need to have better boundaries,less tolerant of bad behaviors,stop being so damn loyal. No matter what this person does, you forgive. Why? These supertraits are good. But when you are dating people who are manipulative and lack respect and they work against you.

No matter what these people do as long as they say sorry and add a few tears to their apology, you are sucked back in. When people show you who they are. BELIEVE THEM!!!!

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7, 2012

White Knight ( AKA Mr. Fix it)

" Sure you do. A knight is in a very powerful position, you're in control. So you don't feel comfortable having an equal in a relationship? We go for what we are most comfortable with- and you're more comfortable with someone weaker, dependent and needy. The person we're comfortable with tells us a lot about ourselves."

The above is what Dr. Laura Shlessinger told a caller from her radio show who was dating a Damsel in Distress. The following are signs that you are a White Knight:

You date and maybe even marry someone because she is cute, ignoring that she is stupid, shallow, needy and has nothing going for her.

You pick women "because of their problems" not "in spite" of them. In other words, you look for fixer-uppers.

You date codependent women who do not have a life of their own and expect you to be their life.

You date women who do not know how to be happy on their own. These women have immature, unrealistic and ignorant ideas about love and expect you to be their only source of happiness.

You pick women because you lust for them. You do not choose a woman thinking if she will make a good wife, mother and an equal partner.

You do not check if the woman is your equal mentally,emotionally and spiritually before making a commitment. Instead you give all the importance to the way she looks.

You are blindfolded, you only pay attention to what she says not to what she does over, and over,over ..

From so many of my conversations with men I have gotten the impression that you guys don't think past the "win", i.e., what life is going to be like once you've "gotten her." Perhaps you think it just all works itself out. Perhaps you think she'll turn into your loving mother. Perhaps you think that it's all a small price to pay for sex and someone to watch your kids (then she dumps them in day care). Perhaps you think it really doesn't matter because your work is really your life, marriage is just something you have to do so that you're not completely lonely or thought to be gay. Whatever your "perhaps" - I'm warning you now-you're going to be miserable! -Dr. Laura Shlessinger

Great blog with good info.

Growth, Healing, and Transformation!: Love Map

• Like 2
It has been proven that many other species have orgasms.

If sexual pleasure equals an inability to live up to agreements about sex then no one escapes suspicion. Men can have orgasm fairly easily even with someone they know nothing about or even hate. Women do not orgasm as easily and most require a sense of emotional security to achieve orgasm. If we are to base a likelihood to break agreements concerning sex on how much pleasure a person can derive through sex then it would imply men are more likely to break agreements concerning sex.

But I think smart people know nothing is so cut and dry unless being so affords you the ability to insinuate something derogatory about someone else. Always someone who isn't you.

So, who are they sleeping with? I can say it is the female that lets it happen, right?

I am not insinuating anything. We're just having a discussion.

Except for maybe 1 or 2 posts I have made when I was just fooling around and when you have made a personal attack against someone, if you see the likes I have given or my posts I am not against one gender or the other.

Edited by Later82012
  • Like 1

There are no guarantees. No matter how much two people love each other, they are still individuals. The best one can achieve in relationships and marriage, IMO, is to keep the promises they've made and accept no less than they are willing to give themselves.

It is true that no guarantee exists, but we can do ourselves a huge favor by insisting on a long courtship. Be wary of those who would hurry the process...wanting to tie you down before someone better comes along. If they feel it can happen to them, it's reasonable to believe they'd be willing to 'trade up' given the chance.

Low self esteem, low character. These have been addressed here already.

Religious beliefs and upbringing plays a huge part in what we expect from people. I realize this forum isn't to discuss precepts of faith, but when man-made rules disguised as "God authorized" fail in practice or application, we blame God or His word for their failures. Much like the disappointment we feel and express dealing with sinful failures of those who claim to live with an indwelling spirit. Another myth taught as truth.

Like any lie, when these flawed fundamentals are exposed it's the church that's found to lack; not man's distorted version of it. When these fail it's easy to dismiss the rest. The hopeless seek spiritual intervention.

Stop whining about untrustworthy females and accomplish something. Truly good partners seek the same. Too often we settle for less.

• Like 1
ThatJustHappened
Women are genetically programmed to selfishly gather the sperm of alpha males and the resources to raise their alpha-spawn.

The are programmed to seek/get the alpha-sperm from alpha males and the resources from beta/provider males.

Attractive women, especially, have far more options than average or below-average looking women, so they are more prone to follow this programming. They have no reason not to.

This is all you really need to know to "understand" what is actually going on.

This is based on millions of years of evolution from before we were humans and possibly before we were mammals.

Concepts such as honesty, integrity, civilization, romantic love, are all relatively very recent intellectualisms by which we pretend as if our behavior is or should be governed.

In the absence of fairly rigid societal constraints/social control, i.e. if one is not part of a strictly religious community, the biological programming tends to rise to the surface and overwhelm the recent intellectual concepts.

OP was cheated on three times most likely because his women perceived him either consciously or at the unconscious level as lacking in desirability when compared to other available males in terms of the quality of his sperm. It didn't matter that OP selected for integrity as well as he could, because integrity never stopped any woman from cheating if the differential between her betrayed partner and the affair partner, in terms of perceived alphaness, was great enough.

OP, hit the gym, muscle up, get tough, learn how to be a bad boy/jerk with women, and that will go a long way to solving your problems with women. Stop treating them like a princess. Treat them like your servant/slave.

Are you ever going to find a woman who doesn't cheat on you? Much less a super attractive one? Maybe but the odds are against you, no matter what you do, because the odds are against all of us, for the reasons stated.

It puts the lotion in the basket...

even if they don't care about the person in a romantic way, aren't they still worthy of being treated with enough respect to not cheat on them and hurt them? isn't a person's own sense of dignity to act better than to be a cheater a factor....

in other words...if you won't do it for them, do it for yourself

Why would they feel like their dignity is at risk if they dont give a damn? No one is worthy of anything if you dont want them to be. When a cheater loses interest in someone, they will find their own reason to keep a bad relationship going while cheating, and not feel bad about it. SOme people are just like that, cant do anything about it.

If it had been the same woman...maybe he should have dumped her after the first time. But he's talking about 3 different women I believe. That was their choice to do the dishonorable thing instead of ending the relationship the humane way...or working on things with him. It is NOT your fault OP.

I think he said it was 3 different women, so either he's good at choosing bad women, or he is killing their attraction for him, which is usually the way we see it happen on this board. So it is the OP's fault.

ThatJustHappened
I have looked at the reasons women cheat and it does not make sense to me. They are weak reasons "like we were having a difficult period this guy was there for me EMOTIONALLY so one thing led to another" blah blah blah. After reading so many of their reasons/answers to cheating I do not trust women can keep their integrity is in the worst times in the marriage. It seems to me the divorce laws are on their side and in my mind the more i think of marrying woman the more i feel like i am throwing my chips on roullete table. I always thought women wanted a good man one who will stick to their woman forever will give them love and affection e.t.c when i was young before we went to classes the whole school had to chant this " stick to one partner" . That is what i grew up to believe men in my society were always viewed as the cheating type and women were posed in my society as great church full of truth and love. This is the world i believed in I made a goal in my life because of this society i grew in that i would never have multiple partners when I am in a relationship with a woman and i have never cheated. But experience and reality has showed me the opposite, that lovely church which i was told was women is all a big lie.Have been cheated on three times whilst i was being faithful to these women. Have seen the ugly truth

I do not know what i am going to do now i am 25 years old. I would love to marry have 3 children but when i stand outside out of that chapel i look at the decoration and its beauty all my mind sees is darkness ahead not even a glimmer of light. I have lost faith in the female race

I have to make a decision a part of me wants to have as many women to as possible to **** to soothe the harted i have for women nowadays because i can't trust women to keep the end of the bargain which is commitment. Whats the point of keeping my part when the majority is a lie?

Another part of me says i should keep my integrity and hold to my principles because if i take the other decision i will be just like that church which is a lie. I think the only reason why i want to keep this principle as well is because i fear God he is like father to me. But i am confused

Anyone who has gone through this which choice did you take and why did you take that choice?

I hope you get what i am saying and what i am going through in my mind because i hate to hate that chruch but it can't be helped when i witness what they do.

It's not just women. Anybody can lie. Anybody can cheat. But if you're going to insist on blaming womens' differently shaped bodies and hormone levels for everything that's gone wrong in your life, why don't you just date men instead?

• Like 1

I am going back to the gym starting this upcoming monday. i know how the female mind works and its body the difference i used this knowledge for good but i will use it for evil this time it seems thats what women prefer.

Looks like you already have a plan. Is it possible for you to pick those three women up again that have cheated on you and spare the innocent?

• Like 1
BetheButterfly
I have looked at the reasons women cheat and it does not make sense to me. They are weak reasons "like we were having a difficult period this guy was there for me EMOTIONALLY so one thing led to another" blah blah blah. After reading so many of their reasons/answers to cheating I do not trust women can keep their integrity is in the worst times in the marriage.

Women are human just like men. Just like there are men who cheat and who don't keep their integrity, so there are women who cheat and don't keep their integrity. However, there are also both men and women who do not cheat, but who keep their integrity, even in the worst times of marriage.

It seems to me the divorce laws are on their side and in my mind the more i think of marrying woman the more i feel like i am throwing my chips on roullete table. I always thought women wanted a good man one who will stick to their woman forever will give them love and affection e.t.c when i was young before we went to classes the whole school had to chant this " stick to one partner" . That is what i grew up to believe men in my society were always viewed as the cheating type and women were posed in my society as great church full of truth and love. This is the world i believed in I made a goal in my life because of this society i grew in that i would never have multiple partners when I am in a relationship with a woman and i have never cheated. But experience and reality has showed me the opposite, that lovely church which i was told was women is all a big lie.Have been cheated on three times whilst i was being faithful to these women. Have seen the ugly truth

Not all women are the like ones who hurt you. Not all men are like the men who have hurt other women.

I do not know what i am going to do now i am 25 years old. I would love to marry have 3 children but when i stand outside out of that chapel i look at the decoration and its beauty all my mind sees is darkness ahead not even a glimmer of light. I have lost faith in the female race

The female race is the same race as the males in our species...

I have to make a decision a part of me wants to have as many women to as possible to **** to soothe the harted i have for women nowadays because i can't trust women to keep the end of the bargain which is commitment. Whats the point of keeping my part when the majority is a lie?

If all other people in the world murdered, would you become a murderer too? If all other men raped women, would you become a rapist too? Integrity includes going against the flow of lack of morals. If you are truly a man of integrity, you would refuse to follow the pack, but would rather "swim upstream." As my Mom always liked to ask me when I wanted to do something my friend were doing that she didn't approve, "If they jumped off a cliff, would you jump too?"

Another part of me says i should keep my integrity and hold to my principles because if i take the other decision i will be just like that church which is a lie.

True. You would be the same, no different than the people who have hurt you.

I think the only reason why i want to keep this principle as well is because i fear God he is like father to me. But i am confused

Anyone who has gone through this which choice did you take and why did you take that choice?

I chose to obey God. I'm not perfect. However, I believe God has rewarded me for obeying Him by uniting my husband and I. He is a wonderful man who loves God and loves me very much. Neither of us have any desire to cheat on the other. Rather, we consider ourselves to be soulmates, mated for life!

Now if I decided to hate men and just simply use them for sex or money or both, I would very possibly have suffered the following consequences:

1. I would not have met the wonderful and amazing man who is not my husband? Why? Because my husband was specifically looking for a woman who loves God and shows it in how she lives. My husband is not attracted to women who have multiple sexual partners and who go get drunk every weekend. So, he would have rejected me.

2. pregnancy and the potential of being a single Mom

3. disease

4. additional emotional baggage and hurt

5. possible addiction to drugs or alcohol in order to address emotional issues

I hope you get what i am saying and what i am going through in my mind because i hate to hate that chruch but it can't be helped when i witness what they do.

People are human. Not all people in church are bad, or good. Not all people in any group are all bad or all good. To generalize simply shows prejudice.

ImperfectionisBeauty
I have looked at the reasons women cheat and it does not make sense to me. They are weak reasons "like we were having a difficult period this guy was there for me EMOTIONALLY so one thing led to another" blah blah blah. After reading so many of their reasons/answers to cheating I do not trust women can keep their integrity is in the worst times in the marriage. It seems to me the divorce laws are on their side and in my mind the more i think of marrying woman the more i feel like i am throwing my chips on roullete table. I always thought women wanted a good man one who will stick to their woman forever will give them love and affection e.t.c when i was young before we went to classes the whole school had to chant this " stick to one partner" . That is what i grew up to believe men in my society were always viewed as the cheating type and women were posed in my society as great church full of truth and love. This is the world i believed in I made a goal in my life because of this society i grew in that i would never have multiple partners when I am in a relationship with a woman and i have never cheated. But experience and reality has showed me the opposite, that lovely church which i was told was women is all a big lie.Have been cheated on three times whilst i was being faithful to these women. Have seen the ugly truth

Another part of me says i should keep my integrity and hold to my principles because if i take the other decision i will be just like that church which is a lie. I think the only reason why i want to keep this principle as well is because i fear God he is like father to me. But i am confused

Guys cheat and lie just as much as women, more than likely the women who cheated on you probably had been cheated on themselves and it is easier play someone else before you get played yourself (I don't live by that rule but I mean it makes sense). If you believe so much in God why don't you ask him? Like pray I mean for guidance and answers. I personally have a very kind declining belief in God but if you believe them maybe pray about it.

ThatJustHappened
I don't understand why so many men get upset over this kind of stuff, especially older guys. I mean really now, you didn't see this coming during middle/high school? Really?

The solution is very simple, you use women for whatever might pleasure you and then you forget about them.

I'll never forget my time sitting in a lecture hall in a college major orientation type of thing, all of the other majors had long and fancy presentations with flashy graphs and talks about being oh so fulfilling, then came the head of the CS/IT department and he told it like it was. He was a tall, skinny guy, in his late 40's and he started talking about how he knew an interest in mathematics, physics, programming, ( digital ) security, network infrastructure etc didn't make us popular with girls our age.

He then went on to tell us about the light at the end of the tunnel, how a mid six figure salary allowed him to bang girls decades his junior.

You should no more fall in love with a female than you would a fork. Sure you might have a preference when it comes to forks, but at the end of the day they're tools to be used for your convenience and then put back where they belong.

This is a joke, right? I'm sure it is, I'm just checking.

ThatJustHappened
It most certainly is not. Though I didn't mean to misrepresent forks by putting them on the same level as females.

Ah..so you have a micropenis and you haven't developed a decent personality to make up for your serious shortcomings. I understand now. My sincerest sympathies.

• Like 1
I don't understand why so many men get upset over this kind of stuff, especially older guys. I mean really now, you didn't see this coming during middle/high school? Really?

The solution is very simple, you use women for whatever might pleasure you and then you forget about them.

I'll never forget my time sitting in a lecture hall in a college major orientation type of thing, all of the other majors had long and fancy presentations with flashy graphs and talks about being oh so fulfilling, then came the head of the CS/IT department and he told it like it was. He was a tall, skinny guy, in his late 40's and he started talking about how he knew an interest in mathematics, physics, programming, ( digital ) security, network infrastructure etc didn't make us popular with girls our age.

He then went on to tell us about the light at the end of the tunnel, how a mid six figure salary allowed him to bang girls decades his junior.

You should no more fall in love with a female than you would a fork. Sure you might have a preference when it comes to forks, but at the end of the day they're tools to be used for your convenience and then put back where they belong.

Doesn't it suck knowing that you always have to lie if you ever want a woman to say anything past hello to you?

Oh no there's no lying needed, one simply has to exploit the abundant insecurities found in the majority of women. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.

Translated: I lie at all costs to get laid.

Fortunately the quality women avoid you and see through your BS.

• Like 1
I don't see how reinforcing existing insecurities translates into lying in order to get laid.

That is a benefit to the internet: you can portray whatever kind of person you choose to be.

You type of thinking in regards to women and relationships is very common and I know many just like you and at the end of the day you will do what it takes to get laid, which includes blowing smoke up women's arse.

Perhaps this is an insecurity of yours. Maybe you don't believe that your true personality will win any women over so you have to pretend to be someone else.

• Like 2
ThatJustHappened
I personally would've gone for claiming I was a homosexual, this would've been a close second though.

It was not meant as an insult (nor would calling someone a homosexual..there's nothing wrong with homosexuality and I would never use that as an insult).

There is something seriously wrong with a person who thinks the way you do and low self-esteem would be the most obvious reason. You view women with such low regard because you don't believe you're good enough to land one..micropenis would be a good explanation for that. If it's not that, then it's a severe psychological disorder. Either way, you deserve sympathy, not mocking.

There's also the possibility that you're just too scared to talk to women in real life, so you created this wannabe bad@ss persona and came on this website to get your aggression out. Just FYI, you're coming across more sociopath than bad@ss.

Either way, I hope you get some help for whatever your condition is, whether it's micropenis or just a severe psychological illness. As I said, my deepest sympathies. Best of luck to you.

ThatJustHappened
Greznog is just being honest.

Don't believe him?

Look at all the endless threads by nice guys getting walked all over by their pedestaled women.

Relevance to this thread: OP sounds like he probably took the nice guy approach with the women he's been dating and look where it got him.

Red pill, anyone?

Look at all the endless threads about women being emotionally abused and walked all over by men.

So just because these two have been burned, that means they should be encouraging all men to treat women like dirt? I don't know him, or the OP..it's not my fault they've been hurt. But I'm female. Does that mean that I deserve to be punished for what a few women have done to them? People deserve to be judged as individuals, not as members of a certain sex, race, hair color, nationality, or anything else that is out of their control.

Yuck..I'm done with this thread. To many disgusting sexist pigs.

• Like 1
ThatJustHappened

By the way Greznog/Abelincoln..I think it's against the rule to have more than one username. I've blocked both of these names and reported you for trolling.

Just because you have been hurt does not give you the right to treat innocent people like crap. I hate it when women talk about men like this and it is just as wrong the other way around. When you have that mentality innocent people get hurt. If you just want to have meaningless casual sex find women that want the same thing and just be honest about it with each other.

ThatJustHappened
OP didn't abuse or walk over anyone.

No, but neither of them ever said to treat women like dirt.

Relationships are voluntary. All OP and Greznog are saying is men have to be realistic about women. Stop putting them on the pedestal because most of them simply don't deserve it.

I imagine the same would be said to an emotionally abused woman. She would need to relate to men in an entirely different way and if she doesn't, it's on her. So your example just supports what OP and Greznog are saying.

That's right. It's not. So there's no need for you to identify with any females either of them may have gone out with in the past or may be involved with in the future.

So I gathered. But your gender is not relevant to this thread as far as I can determine.

No. Are you planning on dating either of them? If not, nothing for you to be worried about. If the answer is yes, then if you don't like the way the first date is going, get up and leave in the middle of it. As far as I can tell neither of them stated they were intending to involuntarily force unwilling women to have relationships with them.

What exactly is your concern? That these are two guys who are openly stating that they won't let women get the advantage of them any longer, having been burned time and again in the past?

This isn't a political discussion is it? If accepted literally, what you are saying here is that men are not entitled to have any preferences about who they will and won't date. They are allowed to date anyone regardless of race, gender, etc., they feel like, and are not required to share your preferences. It's up to them to find someone agreeable. If they don't, they'll have to change their strategy.

No need to be personally offended, or offensive, just because a couple of anonymous males on the internet proclaim their intention to do everything in their power to avoid being jerked around by women in their future relationships.

Read another post by you and decided I wanted to see your answer. I don't understand how you can defend Greznog. He is talking about exploiting women's insecurities to get them into bed, and that they are no better or more useful than forks. That goes well above and beyond not letting yourself be jerked around. That is abusive. Viewing another human being as less important than an eating utensil suggests serious psychological illness, and I truly do hope he gets help so he doesn't inflict his nasty ideas on anyone else, here or in his real life.

I never said that men shouldn't be able to date whomever they want. When did you see me say that? I said people shouldn't be automatically judged and/or categorized as evil by their sex/race/religion etc., not that nobody is allowed to have a preference. To judge all women as evil based on a few bad relationships is idiotic, and to think that that gives you the right to treat other women like they are less useful than forks (his words, not mine), and intentionally make them feel bad and exploit their weaknesses is despicable. I have as much right to stick up for women as you do to stick up for Greznog. Do I know every woman he will ever meet? Of course not. But do you know him? Probably not.

Yes, I know this is an internet forum and that these are random people that I don't really care about..but isn't that why people come here? To vent emotions that they're not able to vent in their real lives? I doubt Greznog speaks to the people in his everyday life the way he speaks on here, and neither do I. I could not care less about him, you, or most of the other people here, but I'm here because I'm bored and I want to talk to other people and express my opinions anonymously, which I'm assuming is the same reason you are here, so let's not throw stones from glass houses.

ThatJustHappened
On the contrary, they have the absolute right in their personal lives to treat women that they meet as they see fit for the situation, regardless of whether or not someone else characterizes that as "crap."

Of course it's up to the women they each date to determine for themselves whether they are being treated like "crap" or in an acceptable fashion. If the women themselves don't like the way they are being treated, they can end the relationship.

The proof is in the pudding. If their approach backfires they won't get many second dates.

How likely do you think it is that either of these guys will ever get an opportunity to get with a truly "innocent" woman, and if so, whether they will actually follow through on their cynical dating strategy?

Unless somehow they have the option of dating 18 year old virgins, where is this huge pool of "innocent" women you think they have to choose from?

Any woman (or man) who has sex with someone who they haven't known long enough to be certain about their character and intentions isn't "innocent" and deserves whatever they get out of that interaction.

Greznog is talking about manipulating womens' emotions in order to get them into bed, which means he will be misrepresenting himself. He is talking about preying on women who have insecurities and using them for his own pleasure with no regard to their feelings, which will surely hurt them. He is comparing women to eating utensils, and in fact, has said that women are less useful than forks. I don't see how that is defensible in any way.

By the way Greznog/Abelincoln..I think it's against the rule to have more than one username. I've blocked both of these names and reported you for trolling.

Moderation response: Members in good standing can have more than one username. Many members do. The members in question are posting from discrete servers in completely different locations with no indication of proxy. So, let's put that issue to rest and focus on the topic at hand. Stage Two.

Why are we discussing penises in every thread, especially the mini and micro ones? I have a mini micro and I am hurt.

Btw, if abe posts anything he tries to justify it. Why are the women folk discussing penises?

• Like 1
I think women get together with these men that are chasing them either hoping to find an alpha or just to get their needs met. I am sure they don't want to have kids with all the men they get together with.

You would be surprised. I know a few of them. Their husbands / boyfriends are never there for them and they usually never get married.

Billy baddas cares less about his kids and goes in and out of jail and cant keep a job. Oh but that barbed wire tattoo makes him look so macho! For real?

Again, it's no longer evolution, it's ignorance. It's what happens when you punish sucess and reward failure, stupidity and lazyness. It's what the modern world is coming too. Sadly, Mr. Cave man actually had it right to some extent but that was then. This is now.