I do not trust women and i don't think i will marry.

Romanticlove263

But we all know that isn't true. I encourage men to treat women like dirt because it works.

Works for what? Getting laid? Meeting potential mates? Impressing your friends and therefore, reinforcing your fragile self-esteem? Please define the objective so interested parties here can decide if 'the plan' is for them.

Discovering women (especially very attractive ones) are increasingly shallow is hardly breaking news. Like it or not, women generally have more opportunities to cheat. This has been true since it became socially acceptable for them to enter the mainstream workplace. Maybe even before. Women show off the goods, then pick the males that interest them. You won't change that here. Your powers are useless against it.

The real question must be, do you want to become part of that cycle? Most do, meaning there are lots of men who will read these posts (and the ultra-argumentative posts that support them) with great interest. Others, in the minority, will realize at some point that the investment promises a poor return; understanding the bitterness that stems from the frustration of expecting character from people who have none. (Cue J. Giles "Love Stinks")

That's all this is. A bunch of belly aching and hot air. If you truly feel it's profound and helpful in the grand scheme to investigate ways to be more heartless and shallow than the people you're complaining about, go for it.

Edited by Steadfast
  • Like 2
Being an ******* is always superior to being kind when it comes to women.

So far from the truth, unless you prefer quantity over quality and a higher risk of STD's and unwanted pregnancies.

If I took your above advice I would still be single.

Oh yes, those fabled high quality women. I'll stick to my dime a dozen firm breasted, wrinkle free below 140 pound girls thanks.

Hope the kit included some patches in case of air leaks.

underwater2010

Please do not give up on women as a whole. There are plenty of us out there that are faithful to a T. Do not let a WW be the downfall of your wants. She is just a pitiful example of a girl.

• 1 month later...
Women are genetically programmed to selfishly gather the sperm of alpha males and the resources to raise their alpha-spawn.

The are programmed to seek/get the alpha-sperm from alpha males and the resources from beta/provider males.

Attractive women, especially, have far more options than average or below-average looking women, so they are more prone to follow this programming. They have no reason not to.

This is all you really need to know to "understand" what is actually going on.

This is based on millions of years of evolution from before we were humans and possibly before we were mammals.

Concepts such as honesty, integrity, civilization, romantic love, are all relatively very recent intellectualisms by which we pretend as if our behavior is or should be governed.

In the absence of fairly rigid societal constraints/social control, i.e. if one is not part of a strictly religious community, the biological programming tends to rise to the surface and overwhelm the recent intellectual concepts.

OP was cheated on three times most likely because his women perceived him either consciously or at the unconscious level as lacking in desirability when compared to other available males in terms of the quality of his sperm. It didn't matter that OP selected for integrity as well as he could, because integrity never stopped any woman from cheating if the differential between her betrayed partner and the affair partner, in terms of perceived alphaness, was great enough.

OP, hit the gym, muscle up, get tough, learn how to be a bad boy/jerk with women, and that will go a long way to solving your problems with women. Stop treating them like a princess. Treat them like your servant/slave.

Are you ever going to find a woman who doesn't cheat on you? Much less a super attractive one? Maybe but the odds are against you, no matter what you do, because the odds are against all of us, for the reasons stated.

everything you stated....the reverse can be said for men. men are genetically programmed to want to have sex with many different women. there is a evolutionary desire. theres alot of scientific research that supports the idea that women need a reason to cheat, (something missing from the relationship) and that men need an OPPORTUNITY where they know theyll never get caught. some men will not cheat if being fulfilled in a relationship, many still will though if a hot woman throws themselves at them.

I flippin hate threads like this that generalize.

Cheaters are dishonest selfish people. Did you know stats show in marriages, women and men cheat about the same, with men actually cheating slightly more?

oh and by the way- men say they want a nice, easy going girl...yet always dump them for bitchy, slightly better looking women. get off your high horse people this works both ways

Edited by peytondoll

Based on research.. there's an alarming increase on married women cheating..!!!! where has women's dignity gone? I wonder why? aren't they getting enough from home? Or are they bored with the family lifestyle?

both men and women should write this across their forehead:

If I cheat, be prepared it will be discovered and the relationship is over..

there's no such thing as reconciliation guys... it does not work for everyone.. once there's a crack in a relationship.. the scar is always visible in the soul... We live life once.. move on and find happiness either alone or hopefully with a nice person..

Not easy to find anymore... The world has changed and for the worst.....

Based on research.. there's an alarming increase on married women cheating..!!!! where has women's dignity gone? I wonder why? aren't they getting enough from home? Or are they bored with the family lifestyle?

both men and women should write this across their forehead:

If I cheat, be prepared it will be discovered and the relationship is over..

there's no such thing as reconciliation guys... it does not work for everyone.. once there's a crack in a relationship.. the scar is always visible in the soul... We live life once.. move on and find happiness either alone or hopefully with a nice person..

Not easy to find anymore... The world has changed and for the worst.....

Look, mate: married women have cheated all the time. Back in the old days they used to hide it better out of fear of social consequences (remember the novel "The Scarlet Letter"?)

Nowadays infidelity has lost its taboo. Everyone aknowledges that men and women have the same degree of sexual desire. Women aren't stoned for being unfaithful anymore.

And no: things haven't changed for the worst. It's just that women don't need to hide their actions anymore. Accept the fact guys. Women can find sexual partners with more ease nowadays.

And yes: female infidelity will increase until it reaches the same level as male. Just try to find a good, decent wife. Harder to find a good, decent husband, because women can hide their character better than any man.