Would I look good with spikes? What hairstyle would look good on me?

Inspired by the thread of the guy who asked if he was attractive and got hair advice.

The hairstyle in this pic is the only one I have ever had. I want to try something new. Here you go. Keep in mind I have big ears so it can't be too short on the sides. Please.

2ishzeg.jpg

Inspired by the thread of the guy who asked if he was attractive and got hair advice.

The hairstyle in this pic is the only one I have ever had. I want to try something new. Here you go. Keep in mind I have big ears so it can't be too short on the sides. Please.

2ishzeg.jpg

Spikes? What do cleats have to do with hair?

I'm confused.

You're ears aren't big at all, don' know where you got that from. You're hair looks like it's wavy mabye so I don't think it'll spike. If you live on the east coast go for the guido/jersey shore look.

I think you should grow the hair out a little for styling and shave. The fur on your chin makes you look a lot younger than I know you are...

2ishzeg.jpg

Who hacked you?