Posted Yesterday...Update

marigold

I posted a message yesterday about the fight my boyfriend and I had over the weekend. I expect an apology from him, and left a message on his machine telling him so.

What did I get this morning by e-mail? A note telling me I deserted him at the party and he thought I was messing around with someone else. I suppose it didn't help that he was drunk and all the men were commenting on my costume and saying god knows what else.

He compared me to his ex and called me a slut. He said I embarrassed him and made him look like a fool.

All I did was mingle and not cling on his arm (like I usually do and he sometimes complains about it).

He has himself convinced I'm this horrible loose woman and told me in the e-mail not to call him and that it's completely over. For some reason, I guess he needs to find a way to make me the bad guy instead of admitting he's wrong.

After being loyal and faithful to him for the past 4 years, you'd think he knows me better than that.

I feel like he's driven a stake through my heart.

Is there a chance we'll ever talk about this and work things out? (Not that I really want to right now).

Thanks.

Let him come to you and apologize for the mean and undeserved things he said to you. Otherwise, you may have to give up on him. He is not treating you very lovingly. He was drunk at the party and then he had the nerve to criticize you and call you a slut. Think of the future. That is not the kind of treatment you should get used to from anyone.

I posted a message yesterday about the fight my boyfriend and I had over the weekend. I expect an apology from him, and left a message on his machine telling him so. What did I get this morning by e-mail? A note telling me I deserted him at the party and he thought I was messing around with someone else. I suppose it didn't help that he was drunk and all the men were commenting on my costume and saying god knows what else. He compared me to his ex and called me a slut. He said I embarrassed him and made him look like a fool. All I did was mingle and not cling on his arm (like I usually do and he sometimes complains about it). He has himself convinced I'm this horrible loose woman and told me in the e-mail not to call him and that it's completely over. For some reason, I guess he needs to find a way to make me the bad guy instead of admitting he's wrong. After being loyal and faithful to him for the past 4 years, you'd think he knows me better than that. I feel like he's driven a stake through my heart. Is there a chance we'll ever talk about this and work things out? (Not that I really want to right now). Thanks.