my boyfriend is friends with his ex and it hurts me.

dancing_sarah

my boyfriend and i are having so many problems. one of the problems that bother me is his ex g/f. they are good friends.

in the start of our relationship he told me that he was going to hawaii with his ex. even though i was jealous and upset i knew i had no choice in the matter because they organised it before i was in the picture. after that, his ex moved into town which ment spencer and her could hang out all the time.this really makes me upset because they go out to bars together and she goes over to his house to drink and hangout. its always when im not around.

now, because my b/f and i fighting, we are trying to make our relatioship work by bonding and spending quality time together except every time i see him. its always he has plans later with one of his friends or his friends will drop by without calling and it started to piss me off. so i said " lets just spend the whole night together on friday" and of course i call up to tell him im coming alittle earlier and he said "good because im going camping with my ex early in the morning so you cant stay all night. that was the last straw. i went crazy at him!.

i cant stand him hanging out with his ex all the time and i hate hanging out with his friends all time what should i do to make my b/f understand that it hurts me? or am i just a control freak?

reasontosigh

Not since 1959, if I remember correctly

"one of the problems that bother me is his ex g/f. they are good friends."

I've Been Here!! My man cheated on me with a girl, and then told me a couple months ago he wants to be friends with her! Thank GOD for this place (loveshack), i didnt know what to do, but they gave good advice!

"i cant stand him hanging out with his ex all the time and i hate hanging out with his friends all time what should i do to make my b/f understand that it hurts me? or am i just a control freak? "

If you and him are together, and it is bothering you him being friends with her, ya need to tell him! Don't give him options, tell him exactly what you feel and that you want it to stop....

I went through this same thing, except it wasnt his ex..He cheated on me with this girl (thats nicely putting IT), and then a while back told me he wanted to be friends with her...I blamed myself...It hurt, i didnt know what to do....I came here, and got the wonderful advice and the confidence to tell him, "ITS ME OR HER,YOU CANNOT BE WITH ME AND BE HER FRIEND"...And he chose me....But even if he wouldnt have, i would hurt...BAD, but it wasnt worth the pain anymore of them being friends or him wanting to be friends...I would have rather hurt over losing him, than go through all that misery again of him and her being friends...

If you don't like it, TELL HIM IT HAS TO STOP!..

Good Luck! :)